Autotrail tracker EK 2009 four berth info please (1 Viewer)

Westpalm58

Free Member
Mar 7, 2017
Gosport
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hello, I am new to. Otorhome, in fact I have just reserved the above motorhome. I am due to go and look still it end of march when. It comes into a dealer. I am going on my own and just need help in what to look out for ?As I am putting my life's savings into this van as it's,my dream to own a motorhome. Is there any issues with this model that I should look out for ? Many thanks

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF
You will find it worthwhile to invest £15 and subscribe. There are many threads on the subject you can search and also there is a free guide to buying a MH produced by our leader Jim that you can download.
Telling us how old it is would help and also a little about what you would require the MH to do for you. @MH 55 FUN is right, payload and layout are common threads and issues to get right.
Sorry just realised it is 2009. A decent dealer warranty then.

Upvote 0
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Tracker EKS? cracking little van with a good payload and a very popular layout. Just make sure the habitation services have been maintained damp is the enemy. Also check if it has a spare wheel Autotrail went through a penny pinching period of not supplying one around this period ours was a 2010 model and did have a spare.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back