Autotrail Frontier Remis blind (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

RJF99

Free Member
Mar 17, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Arapaho
Hi - We have an Arapaho and the overhead cab side window Remis blind needs replaced. The folded paper part is worn through with holes all over. The blind is the same on all Frontier range models from about 2009 to 2014. I've tried Autotrail who were useless and pointed me to a company that actually doesn't deal with Remis. Any dealer that advertises Remis in UK only sells the standard sizes listed on their web sites they tell me. It has the dimensions on the rear of the blind (external dimensions) as 562/304cm.
Has anyone replaced one of these same Remis blinds or know for sure where it can be repaired? Thanks.

Hoovie

Free Member
May 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Hi - We have an Arapaho and the overhead cab side window Remis blind needs replaced. The folded paper part is worn through with holes all over. The blind is the same on all Frontier range models from about 2009 to 2014. I've tried Autotrail who were useless and pointed me to a company that actually doesn't deal with Remis. Any dealer that advertises Remis in UK only sells the standard sizes listed on their web sites they tell me. It has the dimensions on the rear of the blind (external dimensions) as 562/304cm.
Has anyone replaced one of these same Remis blinds or know for sure where it can be repaired? Thanks.
To confirm, are you referring to the blinds on the cab doors, or the little windows that are in the overhead cab area (like that in my Avatar)?
Just wondering as I thought all the motorhome windows were Seitz, not Remis. Remis are the usual brand for the cab side windows and windscreen. And the dimensions you quote sound a bit too large? (even if you did make them mm rather than cm!)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

RJF99

Free Member
Mar 17, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Arapaho
As stated, overhead cab window. Blinds are Remis. They are REMIFlair IV to be exact. Measurements should be quoted as 562mm x 304mm not cm, my error. That is the external end to end, top to bottom frame sizes. The window is of course smaller and is actually Polyplastic made, but I don't need a window. The blind has those sizes marked on the reverse confirmed by measuring. Do you know where to get them or just questioning the question :cool:.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

RJF99

Free Member
Mar 17, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Arapaho
have you tried O'learys? They have loads of new old stock from various manufacturers
Sure did. Their stock of Autotrail left overs is well depleted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Hoovie

Free Member
May 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
As stated, overhead cab window. Blinds are Remis. They are REMIFlair IV to be exact. Measurements should be quoted as 562mm x 304mm not cm, my error. That is the external end to end, top to bottom frame sizes. The window is of course smaller and is actually Polyplastic made, but I don't need a window. The blind has those sizes marked on the reverse confirmed by measuring. Do you know where to get them or just questioning the question :cool:.
I was asking for clarification as the info supplied was not 100% (for example, be a blooming big window at 5M x 3M wouldn't it?)

Upvote 0
Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Leisureshopdirect do replacement 'paper' cut to size.

441EE551-0A32-48B0-B772-2115AFAEC69B.png

Upvote 0
Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
I had these blinds in my arapaho are they what you are looking for?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
They might not be the exact make but they look the same as the windscreen and side window blinds that were in our arapaho
These are from olearys

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

RJF99

Free Member
Mar 17, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Arapaho
They might not be the exact make but they look the same as the windscreen and side window blinds that were in our arapaho
These are from olearys
Thanks. It’s the overhead cab blinds I’m after, in the overhead bed area.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back