Any Red Arrows lovers out there (1 Viewer)

Sep 9, 2021
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohican S
Exp
Have owned my moho for 2.5 years now
IMG_5425.jpg
Andy

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
They did 2 fly overs at at Retrofest this year but I’ve not seen them in a real display for a very long time ..

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
Brilliant people achieve the heights others cannot reach. Geniuses achieve the heights others cannot even see.

The best of the best! 👍

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
I'm told they flew over the place I'm pulled in Suffolk last week, bleeding typical if they did, I was working in Kent.

OP
OP
Sleafordquin
Sep 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohican S
Exp
I'm told they flew over the place I'm pulled in Suffolk last week, bleeding typical if they did, I was working in Kent.
that is a bummer. they flew along the kent coast whilst transiting from Jersey. They were at 26000ft mind

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
that is a bummer. they flew along the kent coast whilst transiting from Jersey. They were at 26000ft mind
The thing is I don't know if it's true, my mate who told me is a right wind up merchant. Is there a website to check where they have been?

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2020
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
They did a fly over for the Great North Run at the weekend, I was at work but we were on the return flight path so we all jumped up to the roof ready for them coming at 11am.

I tracked them coming up using ADS-B, over the lakes, down Newcastle to Gateshead and coming back up the North East coast towards us, the at the last minute they didn't quite make it as far as us and this was the best we saw!

OP
OP
Sleafordquin
Sep 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohican S
Exp
They did a fly over for the Great North Run at the weekend, I was at work but we were on the return flight path so we all jumped up to the roof ready for them coming at 11am.

I tracked them coming up using ADS-B, over the lakes, down Newcastle to Gateshead and coming back up the North East coast towards us, the at the last minute they didn't quite make it as far as us and this was the best we saw!

Number of times if have missed shots because i have been too busy either tracking them or listening into comms. lol

EzeeRider

Free Member
Sep 12, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
They flew over my house after the Bournemouth airshow. I have seen them many times last was at the Jersey Airshow last Thursday.
RedArrows.jpg
IMG_2883.JPG

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
They are always at F1 Silverstone however after the tragedy near Bournemouth they are no longer allowed 'low overhead' is such shame amazing they are the best and so professional I was lucky enough to stay in the same hotel as them years ago, the guys I met would be retired now but they had a wicked sense of humour, we had great fun winding up the very self important jobsworth on reception. A memory that the pics brought back . Thankyou

Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
They nearly took my bloomin' chimney off flying past one of the pilots mum's house last week on the way to Jersey

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Love the ‘Reds'.
They are brilliant and quite possibly the best in the world at what they do.
Great ambasadors for the U.K.

We were lucky enough to watch them regularly and compare them to other international aerobatic teams during the years we worked at airshows around the U.K.
Whenever the 'Reds' arrived the Vulcan Village would empty out as everyone wanted to watch.
We and the crowds loved them. (y)

Richard.

Aug 20, 2020
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Home Car P59
Exp
I'm a newbie
Number of times if have missed shots because i have been too busy either tracking them or listening into comms. lol
Same with Motorsport , the amount of times I've stood somewhere for an hour then in the 10 seconds I'm looking at the back of the camera some drama unfolds and I miss it

68c

Oct 22, 2019
Southampton
Funster No
MH
2001 Pilote 270
Exp
Since 2004
They used to use our flightline at Burn, had to move our aircraft to give them room. They thanked us by painting their own line up spots and dropping red and blue coloured diesel all over the pad. Took ages for it to wear off. Mind you they did have a rather pretty female chief engineer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back