Any full service pitches for American RV Algarve? (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Not had much luck searching, including on RVOC, but am trying to find out if there are any sites with full service pitches (inc. black waste pipe direct from RV, NOT a drive over dump point) anywhere on the Algarve.

I know they have some at Mikkis place, but that’s where the unit currently is, and looking for alternatives.

Have made a few enquiries, but not many Portuguese campsite staff seem to understand the requirements?
Asking for a freind btw?

May 12, 2019
Tyneside-Cadiz: All points between!
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Years Tugging - Newbie MHing
Maybe of help. I’ve just stayed at Camping Palmeria in Albufiera. There were several full size RVs there obviously on a long term basis. So perhaps they have a black water hook up. Was only 6a electrics for our tourer though so unless they have other supplies for the longtermers prolly won’t run your air on? The site is on Campercontact.

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Maybe of help. I’ve just stayed at Camping Palmeria in Albufiera. There were several full size RVs there obviously on a long term basis. So perhaps they have a black water hook up. Was only 6a electrics for our tourer though so unless they have other supplies for the longtermers prolly won’t run your air on? The site is on Campercontact.
Sadly not!
I was considering buying a static fiver on there last year, but it was not on a serviced pitch as they don’t have them. The RVs there use tote tanks and empty at the cassette point, not even on mains water!
Thanks anyway?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Ehh what have I missed ?

Have you sold the Hymer? You not long bought and got an RV now?

Blimey you don’t hang around ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back