Another hard day at the EC Office (1 Viewer)

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
From the diary of one of the Kent M E Ps.
What a total waste of space this lot are

Attachments

• img122.pdf
    484.2 KB · Views: 64

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
What a waste of British tax payers money. But will they have a job if a Britex happens seems a win win to me .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
arrow_summary.gif
Janice Atkinson (ENF ). – Mr President, first of all I would like to welcome some constituents who are here from the South-East of England. I hope you have enjoyed the debate. Well that was a successful negotiation. David Cameron got precisely 1% of what he asked for, and only if there is Treaty change. I represented the ENF in the Conference of Presidents last week along with Mr Brok, but our arrogant Prime Minister decided he only wanted to meet half the MEPs and the EU leaders represented there, despite us actually representing hundreds of MEPs.

That meeting told me what the British people need to know. There will be no Treaty change; there will be no taking back control of our borders. There will be no restriction on the free movement of people; the so-called in-work benefits brake can be challenged by the EU courts; and the only vote on the deal by the MEPs in this Chamber is only indicative and not legally binding. So, Mr Brok, the Prime Minister’s deal is not worth the paper it is written on, and that was told to him by his Justice Secretary, Michael Gove, today. The EU courts and the EU politicians can rip it up straight after the referendum, and the only way to get real change is to vote leave.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back