..and the next thing, garage door latch. (1 Viewer)

May 14, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 794-T
Exp
Caravan owner moved on to Motorhome
If its not one thing, its something else. This time, the little plastic latch that 'catches' the garage door has pulled out of the garage door. A simple matter of screwing/glueing it back in you'd think? Nope, a new rear garage door has to be ordered.

Glad this 794-T has a warranty.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
If its not one thing, its something else. This time, the little plastic latch that 'catches' the garage door has pulled out of the garage door. A simple matter of screwing/glueing it back in you'd think? Nope, a new rear garage door has to be ordered.

Glad this 794-T has a warranty.

So they are going to replace it with another door of the same design/quality contol?

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
When they replace a whole door do they get the same shade of white or what ever colour it is so it does not stick out like a sore thumb

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
I have noticed a growing number of motorhomes, white in colour, with a habitation door a slightly different shade of white. Usually windowless doors for some reason.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
I have noticed a growing number of motorhomes, white in colour, with a habitation door a slightly different shade of white. Usually windowless doors for some reason.
I think its because most doors are made by a third party company and shades are not matched perfectly .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back