Alde Service (1 Viewer)

Lanerboy

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Carthago 4.9 superior
Well we are parked up at Alde near Wellingborough getting my system checked out tomorrow carthago 6 months old as it just does not seem right and the rear end of the van is cold

Parked in their car Park with free EHU and water seem very nice people

One thing is there are travellers at the end of the road just hope we have no issues but there are plenty of security cameras looking over us

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Dont want to worry you but!
Hope they put the locked barrier down at closing time.
Another funster was parked on the Alde Car Park, the travellers turned up out the blue in pick ups and caravans, chucked a load of pallets on the car park and started a fire there!:eek:
He was giving us all live updates that night, as he was scarred sh##less, he couldn't move either as he had a few drinks too many if I remeber it correctly.
Good luck, hope you are not disturbed in any way, but lock your doors and set the alarm if you can.?
LES

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Don’t be panicked by the above, I think some of the detail has been lost with time, I am sure the problems were all kept local to their caravans. I went soon after CazPaul had been who had the trouble and had no problems, the barrier is locked by padlock in the down position , but I was given the code to get in

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Sorry Lanerboy didnt want to scare you,just make you aware, I was just concerned to know that Alde had a secure lockable gate on their premises,and that they will lock it securely, which I am now pleased to learn they have, so all should be OK.
Best wishes.
LES

OP
OP
Lanerboy

Lanerboy

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Carthago 4.9 superior
Thanks all, yes the barrier is down and locked and we have the code to get out if needed. The travellers seem ok not heard a murmur from them just 2 old caravans and 2 transit vans both older ones 15 years or so.
Growler will be set so should be fine

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Hope you find a fix, if they can’t find a fault there probably isn’t one , great firm

at my service I mentioned my pump was noisy, turned out Hymer hadn’t fitted the Alde pump supplied, no obvious reason why, but now got a massively quieter Alde pump

so quiet we can now hear an auxiliary fan Hymer have fitted in a void behind the bathroom wall we didn’t now we had, presumably fitted to move the air in that area, it certainly blows in through the vents near the toilet

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Lanerboy

Lanerboy

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Carthago 4.9 superior
Well fantastic service from Alde bled all the system showed me how to work the panel properly room temp was set to read off panel not off the room stat been like it from new
Showed me how to purge the system needs doing every few weeks just all in all great service and it was all free so I went to the factory shop down the road and bought a load of cakes for all the staff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back