Aircon , inet and Alde. Can someone help . (1 Viewer)

Russ M

Free Member
Dec 28, 2018
South Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class Dethleffs
Exp
Since 2013
Hopefully someone can help with a slightly technical issue

My issue is i cannot find a way to connect my Truma Aircon ( inet ready ) to my inet system . The aircon was factory fitted .

I have a new Dethleffs motorhome . It has Alde heating and an Alde 3020 ( inet ready ) control panel .
I have correctly fitted a new inet box and it works well to control the heating via the app etc.

my problem is I cannot find a way to connect the aircon so that I can use the climate control functions on the Truma app and on the Alde control panel

either the “inet ready” aircon isn’t actually in inet ready , or I’m missing something here .

anyone know what I should be doing to link the aircon to the inet and the Alde heating system ?

many thanks

Guyadria

Free Member
Aug 20, 2021
Staplehurst, Tonbridge, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
Returning to MHoming after 11 years
Hi, I cannot answer your question directly, but have looking at the inet box myself. Installation instructions are rather sparse. I have a new van with Truma Inet Ready control panel. Three weeks ago I had a Truma Comfort aircon installed. The engineer I believe used the pre-wired connection of the Adria, and I seem to remember did a "search" through the control panel to add the Aircon. All units are connected via data cables. Bottom line is if the control panel cannot see the aircon, then neither will the Inet box. Not sure if this helps.

Guy

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

Russ M

Free Member
Dec 28, 2018
South Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class Dethleffs
Exp
Since 2013
Hi, I cannot answer your question directly, but have looking at the inet box myself. Installation instructions are rather sparse. I have a new van with Truma Inet Ready control panel. Three weeks ago I had a Truma Comfort aircon installed. The engineer I believe used the pre-wired connection of the Adria, and I seem to remember did a "search" through the control panel to add the Aircon. All units are connected via data cables. Bottom line is if thecontrol panel cannot see the aircon, then neither will the Inet box. Not sure if this helps.

Guy
Many thanks
I guess I’ll need to get to my dealer at some point.
After all , the alde control panel is inet ready , the alde heating is inet ready , I have an inet box fitted , and I have an inet ready aircon system , yet it won’t connect to the inet system ?? Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

Russ M

Free Member
Dec 28, 2018
South Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class Dethleffs
Exp
Since 2013
Do you have a cable going from your aircon to the inet box? It looks like a telephone cable, this is used for the communication.
Hi
Thanks for the reply.
coincidentally I’ve just had a reply from Truma.
it seems the aircon is not Bluetooth and it must be “hardwired “ to the inet box.
Everything was factory fitted but they have not fitted a cable from the aircon to the inet.

it would now need a retro fit cable which is a tricky job as the aircon needs to be removed to get to the back and the cable needs routing all around the van to hide it.
Don’t think I can be bothered and it will be too expensive to get my dealer to do it.
never mind. I’ll have to stick with the old fashioned way of operating the aircon 🤣

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back