air purifier globe 12v plug in - help me find one please (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
Hi
At the Shepton show these were being sold and I ummmd and ahhhhhd and did not get one - :ROFLMAO: They were also selling bigger ones with lights etc which plugged into the mains. Thought these were a bit big and was not sure about 12v hence the ummmmmming and ahhhhhhhing.

I am sure he said they had a web site and could be bought on line - can I find it NOOOOOOOOOO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does anyone have one with makers name or something that will give me a clue - all I can find are the smaller ones but they are not 12v.

Fingers crossed - I know someone knows or knows someone who knows:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Cheers Jaen

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Here's an alternative maybe <<HERE>> 12 volt and very posh looking, with what looks like a clock built in
Geo

tyrangie1

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Air freshener

I bought one of the 12v globe things at Shepton Mallet and find that the oils are not very strong need about 20 drops to be able to smell it, also the constant hissing is a bit annoying. So now we have gone back to battery operated Air Wick. :Doh:

Tony Lee

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Funster No
This website assists those people who have never washed their air to understand the importance of why washing their air on a daily basis is actually good for their health

How can any intelligent person argue with that profound statement eh?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back