Advantage A6981 - reviews/advice? (1 Viewer)

Jun 18, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Since 2010
Really tempted by this - anyone any experience of this model (this brand doesn’t usually come up in our price range), looks a cut above the Chausson’s I’ve viewed so far.
Is this brand part of Hymer?

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
almost identical layout to petensals sunlight but theres is on a twin wheel transit chassis good quality vans especialy at that age ,check mot history

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
I don't know the van but check you will have enough payload to do what you want in it.

Once there are six people travelling in it you may not be able to carry very much more at all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S
Jun 18, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Since 2010
I don't know the van but check you will have enough payload to do what you want in it.

Once there are six people travelling in it you may not be able to carry very much more at all.

MikeD yup that was one of my concerns, despite the van being plated at 4t, it’s pay load is 570. To be fair 90% of the time it would just be us and our currently 2 year old twins + all gubbins. It does have air suspension fitted, the family that were using it were a family of 5 with older kids so I guess that might by why the suspension was updated, meaning a plate increase should be straight forward?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back