Adria Matrix Retro fit air conditioning (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2021
Framlingham, Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 774
Exp
Since 2017
Hi, has ANYBODY had air con retro fitted to their Adria Matrix 670SL?
Firms I've contacted are phased by the roof contour which accommodates
the drop-down bed. If you have had one fitted can you PLEASE let me know
the make and model?

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
We had a similar problem when we had a 3/4G external wifi antenna fitted. Due to the curved roofline the Adria dealers who installed it, were bound by Adria protocol's for penetrating the roof. The result was an unsightly antenna base sticking through the roof, which on other MH's would be out of site in a cabinet.
Having said that, when traveling abroad, I have seen a few Adria's with roof mounted A/c units, so there must be a solution to your dilemma.

OP
OP
Rozzer
Oct 20, 2021
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 774
Exp
Since 2017
Thank you for your reply, was waiting for my account to open!

Anybody else who has a/c fitted to their Matrix 670 please let me know... Adria just don't want to know, their aftersales or lack of will make me think twice about buying Adria next time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Thank you for your reply, was waiting for my account to open!

Anybody else who has a/c fitted to their Matrix 670 please let me know... Adria just don't want to know, their aftersales or lack of will make me think twice about buying Adria next time.
You can get ducted systems that go under the seats, if that's an option.

Apr 13, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner 747-2
Exp
since 2010
This one looks like it has a roof mounted system.

Broken Link Removed

If it is still for sale may be worth asking what Air Con it is and perhaps view it.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Don't accom air con units fit directly where the roof vent is already?

Apr 13, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner 747-2
Exp
since 2010
Don't accom air con units fit directly where the roof vent is already?

That is the normal fitting site but a new hole can be cut if you want to retain your roof light or it is in an unsuitable position.

OP
OP
Rozzer
Oct 20, 2021
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 774
Exp
Since 2017
Hi, roof vent is the usual place but a couple of installers have told me it’s too near the curve on the roof on the 670. I have been VP assured on C another forum that the Adria optional factory fit is the Truma Aventa Comfort fits and integrates with the CP control panel. Found an installer so happy days, Spain here we come (Covid not withstanding). Thanks everybody for your input!

PS. I wonder who designed the curved door bin? Reminds me of Herriot delivering a calf every time I try and empty it usually resulting in a shredded bin bag…

DrG

Jul 8, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
Exp
Since 2021
Hi, roof vent is the usual place but a couple of installers have told me it’s too near the curve on the roof on the 670. I have been VP assured on C another forum that the Adria optional factory fit is the Truma Aventa Comfort fits and integrates with the CP control panel. Found an installer so happy days, Spain here we come (Covid not withstanding). Thanks everybody for your input!

PS. I wonder who designed the curved door bin? Reminds me of Herriot delivering a calf every time I try and empty it usually resulting in a shredded bin bag…
Hi, did you manage to get aircon fitted, if so do you have any info or pictures?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back