Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
HI folks hope all are staying safe and all set for when this lockdown allows us back on the road ,
My question is about the dining table in the van how the hell do you get it to drop down there is nothing in the manual
And I've looked on you tube but can't find any info on it , there is a black plunger type thing on the base of the table
When pressed I have tried to push table down but nothing happens am I doing something wrong
Or do you need a lot of force don't want to break anything , if anyone has any ideas please .

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
You need to press the black handle underneath down then exert more pressure than you would think to the top. So grab one front and one back corner then bear down on the table. Be careful. Once done you will find it becomes relatively straightforward.

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Cheers Camdoon I will give that a go so what's the foot press thing on the floor for you can feel it pressing down when you put your foot on it ??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
Give me 2 mins and I will check.

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
OK

The black handle nearest you underneath needs to be turned to the left (pointing to the rear) which allows you to move the table up and down. I still jumped when it worked just now.
The button on the floor allows you to twist the table.
The black handle underneath on the leg allows you to pull the table forwards backwards and sideways.

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Thank you so much for the info really appreciate you taking the time to help me out
That's a ?I owe you cheers

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Camdoon , managed to get up to motorhome got the table to go down with your instructions one other thing I find is when driving the table is quite loose and swivels have you had the same with yours or is there a way to tighten it .

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
Camdoon , managed to get up to motorhome got the table to go down with your instructions one other thing I find is when driving the table is quite loose and swivels have you had the same with yours or is there a way to tighten it .
No, our table doesn't move as we drive, it will snap back to its 'normal' position if you don't want it to twist. We don't tend to lock in the horizontal movement either. Never tried to tighten anything as it is more stiff than loose. Not too sure what you could try.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back