Addition to the family - Grand Empire (1 Viewer)

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Hello,

Hope you are all well? We returned to the UK after an extensive 12 months tour which has been great, hence the lack of contribution. Hope all are well in these troubled times?

Anyway, this may cheer you all up...have you seen the new member to the MORELO family? A MORELO on Mercedes-Benz Actros 1853 chassis with up to 18 tons GVW, 12 metres length and 530HP, the GRAND EMPIRE is the new coronation of the MORELO model range....Can't wait to see the interior!

Attachments

• Grand Empire.jpg
    Grand Empire.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Indeed it's a good looking vehicle and will be interesting to have a nose around when we get chance, but that said it's well beyond my pay grade and my licence and then even if those two issues lined up favourably I would not want to go that big but a Palace on the Merc would be nice, I do really like the idea of the cameras instead of the mirrors but still only on the Merc chassis, it will filter down in time of course.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 28, 2017
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Indeed it's a good looking vehicle and will be interesting to have a nose around when we get chance, but that said it's well beyond my pay grade and my licence and then even if those two issues lined up favourably I would not want to go that big but a Palace on the Merc would be nice, I do really like the idea of the cameras instead of the mirrors but still only on the Merc chassis, it will filter down in time of course.

Martin
Mercedes have trucks with camera mirrors and if they fail of which many have it's a recovery job, personally I would stick with conventional mirrors .They are quite good in respect to vision especially at night .

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Mercedes have trucks with camera mirrors and if they fail of which many have it's a recovery job, personally I would stick with conventional mirrors .They are quite good in respect to vision especially at night .

Too much technology. What is wrong with the MK 1 eyeball and a mirror, or 5?

I always suspect it is to sell expensive spares.

Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
I have a rear view camera in my Range Rover. Its a flip from mirror to camera. I can't use it in camera mode as my distance glasses won't allow me to focus. I believe these lorry camera screens are mounted on the windscreen pillars, I definitely will not be able to have clear vision in the drivers side screen.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back