Ace Siena Control Panel (1 Viewer)

Mar 10, 2021
West Midlands, UK
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Hi Guys just bought an Ace Siena and enjoyed a few days away.
I have a dilemma which is frustrating me, on the first night away the temp inside the van was 30c so I pressed the space heater key on the control panel and it blow lovely cool away around the rear of the van out of the vents.
However with trying to familiarize myself with the setting on the van I changed the time on and off times for the space heater to come on, ever since that I cannot get it to blow cool air out, it says its on but its not blowing out any air warm or cold out of the vents.
Wish I had not messed with it know

Does anyone have experience with this type of control panel ?

Attachments

• 20210911_152425.jpg
    20210911_152425.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 14
Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
Nobody got any experience of this control panel ?
A bit late I know, but I have only just seen this post. I too have an Ace Siena with a NE183 control panel but it is a different configuration to yours as it doesn't have the controls for the space heater on it. It seems there is more than one NE183 panel - mine is the mate - but apart from the model number something else they have in common is that there does not seem to be any manuals out there for them. I am curious to know if and how you sorted your problem out in the end?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Cassidyuk
Mar 10, 2021
West Midlands, UK
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Hi Tdub yes I figured it out the heater control has to be on manual however it doesn't blow any cool air unless the temp inside drops below 30°C which is annoying. Although I am sure the previous owner managed to set the control panel to a higher setting. When I try it stops at 30C

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back