A13 toll road (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I’ve been trying to found out the cost on the A13 around Pont L’Évêque towards Caen, getting off at junction 29. To avoid going through town.
Anybody help

Feb 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Rapido 881F
Exp
Since 2015
Use via Michelin with a car and caravan setting in the options and tick the use paid motorways.

The cost is pretty accurate. You may need to use way points to force it down the route you want.

We use the app all the time.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Seem to remember that it's free if you just by-pass the town. I think we used it a couple of years ago and definitely didn't pay but it was only for a very short distance.
Even if you do pay it won't be a lot if you just go from one junction to the next. Sometimes it's worth a few Euros just to make life easier.

Richard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Manic
Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Use via Michelin with a car and caravan setting in the options and tick the use paid motorways.

The cost is pretty accurate. You may need to use way points to force it down the route you want.

We use the app all the time.

Thanks checked and it looks free

Seem to remember that it's free if you just by-pass the town. I think we used it a couple of years ago and definitely didn't pay but it was only for a very short distance.
Even if you do pay it won't be a lot if you just go from one junction to the next. Sometimes it's worth a few Euros just to make life easier.

Richard.

Thanks, checked ‘via Michelin’ as clanjones suggested and that showed no toll fee, so that’s what we will do, it will be easier towing as you say.

OP
OP
Manic
Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Well that’s easier than going through town.
Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back