A Taste of North Wales - As promised a 12 minute video showing some of the amazing places we visited in North Wales (1 Viewer)

Sep 21, 2019
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 794
Exp
In late May 2023, our escapades took us and our motorhome on a captivating journey through North Wales, where we were blessed with nine glorious days of uninterrupted sunshine. We were staying in our motorhome at Tan Y Bryn, a meticulously manicured and enchanting site nestled near Llandudno. From this idyllic haven, we embarked on explorations to eleven extraordinary destinations, unveiling some of the most breath-taking scenery the UK has to offer.

North Wales stole our hearts on our inaugural visit, and we are already yearning to return.We have managed to compress over 300 videos, 700 pictures, and countless hours of cherished sightseeing into this 12-minute video. We invite you to join us on this remarkable holiday. If you're contemplating a trip to North Wales and find yourself with queries drop us a line and we will get back to you.

You can see our video here:

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
I stumbled on this whilst searching the Tan Y Bryn site for information as I'm thinking of going this next week and only realised it was there a few months back, even though I spend half my time round North Wales and Snowdonia.

But yes you have nailed it with some of your info and video so thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back