obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
Chatting to a British lady who lives in southern Spain.
She has two dogs and is thinking of travelling to England to see relatives in June.
I know this is post 'B' but I think it is a good question.
She is wanting to travel using the ferry from Spain to Cork and then from there in to N.Ireland and then over to England.

Does anybody out there know, using current pet travel regs. what she does with regards to worming and travelling from Europe in to UK as there is no border between the two Irelands on the island of Ireland, (see what I did there)?

The dogs have a pass port that are fully up to date with regards to everything else.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Why on earth would she want to go on such a convoluted journey, apart from perhaps trying to circumvent the UK pet import regulations, which I think looks like being possible but still illegal.

If everything is all up to date all she needs currently is a Vet applying a worming treatment and completing the Pet Passport in Spain, assuming she travels Spain-UK. After Brexit it may also involve a health certificate, but that will also apply on her "round robin" trip.

This is likely to attract a score of replies although it has been covered quite comprehensively before.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back