A little battle won (1 Viewer)

Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
On a very personal note we managed to get our son back from NEw Zealand today whilst hundreds or thousands remain locked down and locked in . I haven’t really been able to function very well over the last 10 days with worry . Tomorrow will be probably be the first decent sleep in for ages.

and isolation i hear you say ? Well guess what’s sat on our drive , fully self contained and not being used for the next few months ?

One battle won , the war however , is far from over

Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
I've told my sister an nephew to stay in NZ
It looks a lot better than being in the UK

(They were due back last week, their flights were cancelled by Singapore Air, told to contact their Travel Agent to rearrange, who cant promise anything before September!)

JoCo

Free Member
Dec 31, 2016
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
2015 Burstner Ixeo Time
Exp
2 years
Probably a wise decision. If you want to follow NZ developements go to Broken Link Removed as good an info site as you can get for FLT readers. There are other at a cost.
NZ Govt are setting up large parks for stranded tourists , using rental motorhomes. These are somewhere for the people to stay , whilst they wait for there own Govt mercy flights. As an example , there are 14000 german tourists waiting for these flights.

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
On a very personal note we managed to get our son back from NEw Zealand today whilst hundreds or thousands remain locked down and locked in . I haven’t really been able to function very well over the last 10 days with worry . Tomorrow will be probably be the first decent sleep in for ages.

and isolation i hear you say ? Well guess what’s sat on our drive , fully self contained and not being used for the next few months ?

One battle won , the war however , is far from over
very good result.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back