Truma UK's Service Centre, Foston, Derby. | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

Truma UK's Service Centre, Foston, Derby.

Item details

Trumatic C6002 boiler (now obsolete).
upload_2019-5-28_22-48-10.jpeg

From making the initial query and appointment, right through to repairs being carried out, and driving away as a happy customer, I have to say that the service has been excellent.
The two engineers in the servicing bays certainly knew the product, and despite the Trumatic C6002 boiler being obsolete, many spares for this model are still available...................but only at the factory.

Getting Truma UK to sort out an ongoing problem, was definitely the right decision, thereby extending the life of our twenty year old boiler, whereas local Truma service agents when contacted, were unable to help in any way at all. :( Rita and I would be happy to recommend Truma UK's Service Centre at Derby, to anyone.

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Reactions: Jim

Latest reviews

Unfortunately I can't leave a rave review.

Heating failed on a wet and cold holiday. Truma were hard to get hold of and took 2 days to return a phone call and I think they would not have done so unless the dealer pestered. They would 'get round to it when they could'

It was only about a failed room sensor. Something that could have been posted out and fitted in moments but overall the process took over 3 weeks and involved a round trip to my own dealer.

They did help the dealer resolve the matter eventually.
Helpfullness and Attitude
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
3.00 star(s)
My new van came with a faulty heating system. Local dealers couldn't sort it. I took it in and they said that if they couldn't definitely diagnose and fix the fault they would replace the boiler. The fault was an unusual one that could have been one of 3 things, so to sdave me hassle they fitted a brand new boiler.
Cant fault the service.
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
Superb service.................................and with a bacon sarnie (doorstep) and as many teas and coffees as you can drink. ;)
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Rhino Installs

Item information

Category
Gas Equipment
Added by
JockandRita
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More in Gas Equipment

• Autogas 2000
    Refillable LPG solutions for the Motorhome Autogas 2000 Leisure Ltd...