4/5, 4 from 6 reviews
stave.png

Recent Reviews

1. Baycott
    So far so good
    4/5, 4 out of 5, reviewed Jan 30, 2018
    Administration:
    4.00/5,
    This is our third year with Stavely Head and although they have not been the cheapest quote, they were not far enough off to want me to change. Not had to make a claim (thankfully) so can't comment on their procedures and execution.
    Customer Loyalty at Renewal:
    3.00/5,
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    3.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    Yes
  2. MH 55 FUN
    Barely any increase - on the face of it.
    3.75/5, 3.75 out of 5, reviewed Jan 26, 2018
    Administration:
    4.00/5,
    We've recently received our renewal quotation which is just £4 more than last year :), so far, so good, although we have now amassed 2 years N.C.B., we've contacted a few other insurance companies to shop around & to our surprise AIB, who were not competitive last year are now quoting 20% p.a. less than our renewal quotation from Staveley Head.:)

We contacted Staveley Head to advise that we'd found a better quote, can they match it ? they seemed nonplussed, so they've lost our business.

In our circumstances at least, it seems comparing insurers can save money.
    Customer Loyalty at Renewal:
    3.00/5,
    3.00/5,
  3. Bobby22
    Average
    3/5, 3 out of 5, reviewed Jan 24, 2018
    Very Average experience although cheap premium

They gave me a very compeditive quote, but i had to jump through a few hoops to get the policy.
    They wanted access to my driving licence,......online
    They wanted proof of Club membership
    They wanted proof of my strikeback
    ( bearing in mind i wasn't at home)
    I agreed to take out the policy and as soon as i got the docs. I noticed it had my van as a 2l not a 2.3 l.
    I immediately called and reported their mistake and they wanted to charge me another £25.
    I didn't agree i should pay any more as it was their mistake and it would have made their quote less compeditive. ( I had answered all their questions).
    They weren't for moving until i explained i was a member of fun, with thousands of members and even more readers. It done the trick but left a sour taste in my mouth.
    3.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    No
    1. Tim Raphael
      I agree they are not always the easiest to deal with but I am on my 3rd year as they seem not to increase the premiums by very at all and seems to get easier to renew.
      Bobby22 likes this.

Item Details

1. Share