Magnum Motorhome and Caravan Supplies

Item details

Magnum Motorhomes & Caravan Supplies Ltd is a family run business, who together have over 70 years of experience in the industry.

It was started by Ken Carter, who after years of building caravans for Abbey Caravans, began building his own motorhomes and selling surplus caravan parts. Since then, Magnums have manufactured all types of conversions from coach-builts to panel vans, race units and even a 52 seater coach. Magnum’s team has a vast experience and knowledge in the construction and...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

I have used them for 12 years regularly for everything from full self builds to replacement parts.

It is well worth a visit if you are close enough as it is a real aladdins cave of parts and accessories for the self build and motorhome/caravan owner.

The staff are helpful beyond belief as well. They know their stuff and can give real technical advice on most stuff.

They are usually my first port of call for anything motorhome related these days.
Great range of all sorts of parts you probably wont find elsewhere
Used magnum for years always a grate service and great range of products
Bill

Latest questions

Hello I’m after some interior caravan board for a adria 542 dt2008 it’s a bit on damp side in one corner many thanks Mark

Item information

Category
Motorhome Accessories
Added by
Jim
Views
Watchers
Reviews
Questions
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings