4/5, 4 from 2 reviews
gmc.png

Recent Reviews

1. Solwaybuggier
    Very impressed so far
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Dec 14, 2017
    Approx date of transaction:
    November 2017
    We’ve bought a used Carthago from Go European last month and so far have been very happy.

We visited the sales site three times before purchase and while it’s not an all undercover site like some, we found the experience good. We weren’t hassled or pressured, and we were left alone to pore over the well-presented vehicles.

We were happy with the trade-in offered on our old van, and the organisation of the sale was fine. Handover was good. A few teething problems (missing bits, etc) were sorted efficiently and without quibble, even after we’d left the area. (We do live a long way away, but there’s not many Carthago dealers around.)

We went to the service workshop the day after collection, staff there were very approachable and keen to help, sorting issues effectively. Service charges are high, but this is clear on the company website.

Obviously, it’s early days yet - but based on experience so far I’d have to say I’m impressed. (If that changes in the future, I’ll be back!). They’re not perfect, but do seem committed to solving problems.
    Initial Impression:
    4.00/5,
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    5.00/5,
    Handover:
    5.00/5,
    Dealer Trustworthiness:
    5.00/5,
    Aftersales Service:
    5.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    Yes
  2. camoyboy
    Customer Service??
    3/5, 3 out of 5, reviewed Nov 13, 2017
    Approx date of transaction:
    October 2017
    Just been for second hab service/damp check, 9.00 on a Monday morning. First impressions, dustbin overflowing with empty coffee cups, coffee machine looking grubby (which is shared with the technicians). Waiting area is in office with the staff, no proper separate area for customers. Had the use of a car while the work was being done, a Citroen Berlingo, which just about got us to Litchfield and back.
    On return the work was completed, along with a door blind being replaced under warranty. We were presented with a bill for £364 which I queried for 4 hours work. I was told this was the standard Carthago charge for the Hab/damp check!! I asked to see the check sheet for the work done, which hadn't been completed correctly. THe technician assured us the work had been done and he forgot to fill in the sheet!
    Very disappointed.
    Initial Impression:
    3.00/5,
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    3.00/5,
    Handover:
    3.00/5,
    Dealer Trustworthiness:
    3.00/5,
    Aftersales Service:
    3.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    No
    3 members found this helpful.

Motorhome Dealer Details

1. We are main dealers for Carthago - Autotrail - Hobby - Rollerteam & have a large selection of pre-used motorhomes for sale on display.

We are located at Gailey Island Staffordshire & also benefit from a totally dedicated service centre where you will meet our team of highly skilled technicians.

You’re always assured of a warm welcome from our sales team who are friendly and knowledgeable. We are constantly striving to exceed our customers expectation and take great pride in helping you make the right decision when choosing a Motorhome.

“From all the TEAM at GMC we look forward to meeting you soon” Safe in our hands.

http://www.goeuropean.co.uk/

Share Motorhome Dealer

Is this your Motorhome Dealer?

Own or manage this Motorhome Dealer? Register now and Claim your Motorhome Dealer for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice