alde.jpg

Alde Accessories

4.7/5, 4.7 from 3 reviews
alde.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. TrebleH
    Comfort 3000 dilemma
    4/5, 4 out of 5, reviewed Nov 29, 2018
    Once had a caravan with the Alde heating and it never faulted, however we bought a motor-home with the Alde and had several problems, luckily covered by warranty. We were troubled to find that Alde no longer offer support for the 3000 system, no advice, help or spares!!! Thankfully they did offer a contact number for an ex employee of theirs who still does offer backup, Graham Cuttmore in Northampton who is available on 07702 057627. I found him very helpful. If you have any problems I can recommend him.

H
  2. mpdcymru
    excellent system
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Nov 29, 2018
    Now on our second van with Alde heating and would not willingly go back to anything else (can't say "never" because you never know what is around the corner.

Can't comment much about the company because nothing has ever gone wrong with the system so never had to interact with them.
  3. Theonlysue
    Alde heating
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Nov 28, 2018
    Went there with what I thought was air in system. They replaced boiler under warranty, put 5 year fluid glycol and added drain points, all free of charge.
    Hook up and water available. Quiet, clean and well lit.
    Their product knowledge and customer care are second to none.
    I have no hesitation in recommending this company!
    One member found this helpful.

Item Details

1. Alde AB was founded in 1949 by the Swede, Alde Rask, manufacturing systems for cars and tractors. Over a decade the company would become more focused on caravans and boats. The company's first central heating system was developed in 1966 and offered for export in 1969.

In 1986, senior management led by Bo Griwell reorganised the company, creating a new Paneuropean structure with independent companies acting as agents abroad. Alde International Systems AB in Sweden, and Alde International (UK) Ltd were founded in the same year.

With hydronic (wet) central heating systems gaining favour in the luxury market, Alde International Systems AB continued to grow and prosper, manufacturing state of the art systems for caravans and motorhomes and boats.

In 2009, Alde International (UK) Ltd became the UK subsidiary of Alde International Systems AB. From the company's UK headquarters in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, Alde UK provides sales and technical support to manufacturers across the country, with the ASCARE programme providing servicing and certificated training to the end user and dealer network.

https://www.alde.co.uk/company.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice