Rally Upton Blues Festival Meet 19-23 July 2018 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The list is steadily growing for this one - please message if you want to join us! :hi5:

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
I have printed off my pass, Thank you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Nothing found so far
Has the email a title i can search for ???

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Nothing found so far
Has the email a title i can search for ???
Once you have bought your tickets from Upton Blues website for Thursday arrival you just need to message us with first names , vehicle registration & email address so we can send the vehicle pass for you to print off & display - will PM :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
There will be a good number at this Meet now - thank you for all the interest so far (y) If anyone else wants to join us then please let us know.

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Please can you remove me from the list. Unfortunately I cannot make it. Many thanks.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Sad to say we can't make it this year. Maybe next year with a bit of luck :(

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Messages are welcome :active: with regards to this Meet but please note that we will be offline Thursday-Saturday & will catch up in order of receipt on our return.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Upton Blues promotional leaflet

29496109_2112952628722501_8473954382529941568_n.jpg

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
They'll have to re-print the leaflet, they forgot to mention that the Funsters are coming to town ! :D

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
Sadly unable to make this event, if you could remove us from the list :crying:. Thank you

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
So no chance of being directed to the fun field if we arrive early Friday morning?:unsure:
No guarantees after Thursday as down to the Stewards & how they decide to fill the camping fields - will PM you.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
@wizzer59 The last couple of years I've been I've found the stewards very helpful even letting us leave a space for someone coming later. So I'd say you had a good chance also I think you have to go past the fun field to get to the main camping.

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Thanks guys(y) I’ll get there as early as possible in the morning, might even be able to get down late on Thurs night and wild close by(y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@wizzer59 The last couple of years I've been I've found the stewards very helpful even letting us leave a space for someone coming later. So I'd say you had a good chance also I think you have to go past the fun field to get to the main camping.
Thanks guys(y) I’ll get there as early as possible in the morning, might even be able to get down late on Thurs night and wild close by(y)

As volunteers we were 2 of the team of 8 Stewards on Thursday & Friday last year so good to know that our team was helpful :) With a small team parking up so many we could only fill one field at a time so if it's the same this year everyone will be directed to be parked up in the main field first until it is full then the Back Up Field (where Fun & RVOC have first dibs on Thursday) next. We can only have early access to the Back Up Field (BUF) on Thursday as Alan & I have agreed to organise the Meet, issue Vehicle Passes & park up all members in accordance with Upton Blues rules but no access guaranteed on Friday unless the main field is full & Stewards are filling up the rest of the BUF as unlikely to be enough to staff both fields on Friday/Saturday. We have been allowed this Meet thanks to the goodwill of the Festival Chairman & Committee so we need to follow our agreement to have the chance of a Meet next year - if we are any hassle for the Stewards or don't conform to the rules then no chance! If anyone has any queries then please PM us & we will do our best to help.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Just checking, we've got the 'pass', well think it is, and you've got us down for a space. Haven't got any ticket as such

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just checking, we've got the 'pass', well think it is, and you've got us down for a space. Haven't got any ticket as such
You posted here https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...ble-message-now-for-your-space.157555/page-13 that you had bought your Upton Blues tickets - this was on 24 February so maybe check your email from then for your tickets from them? I emailed your Vehicle Pass on 26 February & you confirmed that you had received it. If any problems just let me know.

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
As volunteers we were 2 of the team of 8 Stewards on Thursday & Friday last year so good to know that our team was helpful :) With a small team parking up so many we could only fill one field at a time so if it's the same this year everyone will be directed to be parked up in the main field first until it is full then the Back Up Field (where Fun & RVOC have first dibs on Thursday) next. We can only have early access to the Back Up Field (BUF) on Thursday as Alan & I have agreed to organise the Meet, issue Vehicle Passes & park up all members in accordance with Upton Blues rules but no access guaranteed on Friday unless the main field is full & Stewards are filling up the rest of the BUF as unlikely to be enough to staff both fields on Friday/Saturday. We have been allowed this Meet thanks to the goodwill of the Festival Chairman & Committee so we need to follow our agreement to have the chance of a Meet next year - if we are any hassle for the Stewards or don't conform to the rules then no chance! If anyone has any queries then please PM us & we will do our best to help.

Hi Karen
You’ve done a fantastic job organising this for us Funsters and I don’t want to upset the Apple cart, so just let us have a go asking as we go in, if they let us in with you then great but if not then that’s fine to, I’m sure we’ll have time to wander over see you guys over the festival weekend anyway:)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back