Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi folk excellent service was received yesterday from Mark @ CLS who called in to carry out a gas safety check on a camper Van I had for sale, I say had because 20 Min's after he left it was sold, he must have sprinkled some star dust on it:ROFLMAO:
For those that don't know, Mark is a member of this forum, offers a Mobile Service, no more 200 mile round trips to your dealers. fully Swift trained, and used by most of the big dealers, so its him you get for twice the price at the main dealers
His prices are extremely competitive,He must be I use him for all my customers Hab checks, shame he doesn't shout louder on here:thumb::thumb:
He is at the Stratford Show and has hinted that he may do your Habitation check there ,your book is fully stamped for warranty and as a Swift engineer can carry out Swift warranty work
Such shy unasuming bloke I thought I'd give him a plug:RollEyes:
Geo
You can find him HERE

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Geo its great that you got good service from a fellow member, but this post will disappear really fast among the tens of thousands of of others. Why not leave a review in the review section so other members can see it. CLS are in our Link Removed :thumb:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Have Damp Meter will travel is his middle name Graham
He had been up to Newcastle and Scotland at main dealers working, it was on his way home he called into me, Im sure he could arange to call in when next in your area he,s up and down tha country almost weekly
give Mark a call:thumb:
Geo

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Have Damp Meter will travel is his middle name Graham
He had been up to Newcastle and Scotland at main dealers working, it was on his way home he called into me, Im sure he could arange to call in when next in your area he,s up and down tha country almost weekly
give Mark a call:thumb:
Geo

Thanks Geo. I'll give him a ring.

Graham

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi folk excellent service was received yesterday from Mark @ CLS who called in to carry out a gas safety check on a camper Van I had for sale, I say had because 20 Min's after he left it was sold, he must have sprinkled some star dust on it:ROFLMAO:Geo
You can find him HERE

well done geo on selling camper van, did you savesome stardust to sprinkle over our motorhomes,:ROFLMAO:mark has posted a link and said that he will do habitation checks at stratford, prices are very reasonable, 10% discount at the show for funsters:thumb:added his site to my bookmarks
ruth

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Dazkim

Deleted User
We will be contacting this guy next week to get our yearly service done on bessy our motorhome thanks for the info geo.

Cheers dazkim

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi folk excellent service was received yesterday from Mark @ CLS who called in to carry out a gas safety check on a camper Van I had for sale, I say had because 20 Min's after he left it was sold, he must have sprinkled some star dust on it:ROFLMAO:
For those that don't know, Mark is a member of this forum, offers a Mobile Service, no more 200 mile round trips to your dealers. fully Swift trained, and used by most of the big dealers, so its him you get for twice the price at the main dealers
His prices are extremely competitive,He must be I use him for all my customers Hab checks, shame he doesn't shout louder on here:thumb::thumb:
He is at the Stratford Show and has hinted that he may do your Habitation check there ,your book is fully stamped for warranty and as a Swift engineer can carry out Swift warranty work
Such shy unasuming bloke I thought I'd give him a plug:RollEyes:
Geo
You can find him HERE

Why isnt there somewhere in the North West like this. Maybe there is and I just dont know about them.

Jim :RollEyes:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Why isnt there somewhere in the North West like this. Maybe there is and I just dont know about them.

Jim :RollEyes:

Link Removed Mark travels all over the UK doing work for one of the major manufacturers so it might be worth contacting him wherever you live:Smile:

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
I have used Mark (cls) and can honestly say that he is a nice chap who does a very good honest job,and the icing on the cake is...he came to my house.Lovely jubley:thumb:

steve

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
I endorse the comments about Mark and CLS - excellent service on our Adria and far far cheaper than main stealers.

Laurie:thumb::thumb:

treveden

Free Member
Jan 28, 2008
North Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2 Years
Motorhome service

Thanks Geo

found your post this afternoon. Sent an inquiry to the service engineer. Not sure if we can proceed though as our dealer says they have to service our 2008 Suntor 580pr motorhome to maintain warranty. If the motorhome service is carried out by anyone else they will not perform any warranty repairs , unless we pay for them.

Cheers

trev
Market warsop

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Mark is a super guy to deal with. Very professional and extremely pleasant and helpful. He has done several jobs for us ( Habitation services and pre sale inspection) and will be doing another very soon (fixing solar panel).
Lucille

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Thanks Geo

found your post this afternoon. Sent an inquiry to the service engineer. Not sure if we can proceed though as our dealer says they have to service our 2008 Suntor 580pr motorhome to maintain warranty. If the motorhome service is carried out by anyone else they will not perform any warranty repairs , unless we pay for them.
Cheers
trev
Market warsop

Hi Trev,

If your Suntor is a Swift product, thats a loada crap as Mark is a Swift authourised repairer and can carry out warranty work for Swift!

Tell them to take a running jump!

Peter

treveden

Free Member
Jan 28, 2008
North Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2 Years
2008 Swift 580pr Suntor service

Peter

thanks for confirming our suspicions.

Sent your sales team an enquiry re trading up for a 4 berth LP

trev:thumb:

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
I endorse the comments about Mark and CLS - excellent service on our Adria and far far cheaper than main stealers.

Laurie:thumb::thumb:

When I asked Adria if I could get the habitation check done by an independant fully qualified engineer I was told that I had to use an Adria agent to maintain the warranty. :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back