Rally Chat Bristol Ballon Festival - Interest - Potential Rally. (1 Viewer)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Right; this thread has got so bad now that I thought I'd bring it to a head with Tootles in various disguises playing the horn and accompanying Howie, Bertie and Popeye in a Rendition of Big Panty Woman.

Watch out for our leader at around three minutes in.

Joy, Debs, Kath, Mousy, Gerri and Lilly are not in this video in any way SHAPE or form, names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Last edited:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Right; this thread has got so bad now that I thought I'd bring it to a head with Tootle in various disguises playing the horn and accompanying Howie, Bertie and Popeye in a Rendition of Big Panty Woman.
Watch out for our leader at around three minutes in.
Joy Debs Mousy Gerri and Lilly are not in this video in any way SHAPE or form, names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Very watchable Popeye (in parts) but I'm not going to ask what you were hunting for when you located that gem.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Not at all Bertie, as soon as I saw these I recalled that stupid Big Panty Woman song from way back when........Griff

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Sent pm, Trikers old flower...would you take a cash bribe to put me as far from The Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy as possible........

......you can put me amongst the Andrews sisters...Dawn,Debs and Gerri

:Eeek: You forgot Joy..........

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Sent pm, Trikers old flower...would you take a cash bribe to put me as far from The Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy as possible........

......you can put me amongst the Andrews sisters...Dawn,Debs and Gerri

I've liked this, but only because I am two thirds of the way through a bottle of cheap Spanish cava!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
You forgot Joy..........
Yeah.....
You forgot me too....

Well there were only three of them, okay the five Andrews sisters.....

I've liked this, but only because I am two thirds of the way through a bottle of cheap Spanish cava!

Oh thanks a bunch Gerri, didn't like it because I was having a rib with toots or for my legendary wit or literary prowess, oh no, just coz you were pi$$ed... Great.:moon2:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
That's fine. Booked you a spot in The Westwood Cemetery mate, plot 14, grave 2564.....(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I Holmes have asked specifically to be placed directly next to you with Mycroft on the otherside.....were that the outcome one's cup would runneth over..........................................and regularly.:D

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Yeah.....

Well there were only three of them, okay the five Andrews sisters.....

Oh thanks a bunch Gerri, didn't like it because I was having a rib with toots or for my legendary wit or literary prowess, oh no, just coz you were pi$$ed... Great.:moon2:

Sorry Popeye, but couldn't get past the 1940s image - I don't look good in uniform - much better in v. Short union jack frock!

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi All,
Just to let you know Mr &Mrs Trikeman are away in MoHo for a few days so will be 'off line'. Please don't panic if you have sent through your details and you haven't had me 'red you' yet on the official list - will do when I get back, they will all still be in my PM box.
Looking forward to feet up in the U shape.
Back Sunday.
Regards,

Trikeman. (Sent from phone).

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Have a great time and relax.

Kath

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun