IMG_1937.jpeg

For sale Surplus camping accessories for sale, tables, bags etc

£50.00

Details

I have decided to part with the things I do not use with the new van. Would prefer collection but could be open to discussion for some of the easier to post bits. Please see the photo of the advert I’ve placed on my storage compound for details & prices.

IMG_1937.jpeg
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 102
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 93
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 93
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4375.jpeg
    IMG_4375.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 93

More from royandsharont

I got these with my new Adria Twin July 22, they are unopened and I didn’t want to break the seal, so the photos are as best I can get. I didn’t want this colour, which came in error, so we bought some others. If anyone is after what appears to be very nice cushions in this colour scheme I would...
£30.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

Carolina (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Windscreen cover insulated, suitable for Boxer , or similar. Ours was 2012. We had motorhome for 10 months and used it 3 times, short breaks. My husband said it hurt his knees to drive it and seat couldn't go back more, so dealer paid a pittance to take it off our hands. Didn't give him the new...
£25.00
For trade 6kg gas low bottle
plug (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Looking to swop a 6kg gaslow bottle for a 11 kg gaslow bottle. 6kg bottle bought October 22.
John745 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
FREE - Ultima 260 Awning, it's been used for a number of years and is in reasonable condition apart from there are two holes in roof area that have been repaired. would probably benefit from re-proofing. All poles are included, instruction booklet, pegs and repair kit. Collection only.
Free
M-J (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
C200 cassette fits thetford model as per photo (grey/yellow non wheeled version) more pics to follow edit (pics now added) Wife insisted we ordered the wheeled version for our new MH, as a result we now have the original used non wheel version for sale. Collection preferred from Peterborough...
£40.00
Carpmart (+2 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
For sale is a pair of Raleigh Stow E Way electric bikes. Both are in good condition with minor marks commensurate with some use. They both work perfectly. The bikes, as pictured, come ready to use with a mains charger for each and lithium batteries (6.8Ah, 36v, 245w) which take a full charge...
£800.00
1 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
royandsharont
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Direct Motorhome Services
“AS