IMG_1966.jpeg

For sale New Adria Twin cushions

£30.00

Details

I got these with my new Adria Twin July 22, they are unopened and I didn’t want to break the seal, so the photos are as best I can get. I didn’t want this colour, which came in error, so we bought some others. If anyone is after what appears to be very nice cushions in this colour scheme I would be happy to post them, at cost to the buyer. You can see them better on the Adria web site I think. £30 or make me an offer I can’t refuse 😜
  • IMG_1966.jpeg
    IMG_1966.jpeg
    511.3 KB · Views: 5,855
  • IMG_1967.jpeg
    IMG_1967.jpeg
    534.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1968.jpeg
    IMG_1968.jpeg
    637.1 KB · Views: 49

More from royandsharont

I have decided to part with the things I do not use with the new van. Would prefer collection but could be open to discussion for some of the easier to post bits. Please see the photo of the advert I’ve placed on my storage compound for details & prices. .
£50.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

Hymer22 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Hi thanks for looking. We bought this table new last year for £134 for our MH. It stayed in the garage all season and we never used it. Just taken out the box to see there is a chip on one edge see last photo. This can easily be glued back on. The table is brand new so grab a bargain. This will...
£80.00
wiljoy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Large selection of water tap fittings and adaptors, a mix of plastic and stainless steel. One hose pipe fitting for motorhome water filler point. Also NEW compact folding circular clothes line with pegs attached. Carriage at cost or collection.
£15.00
Dandm (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
In very good used condition will fit Ducato and Relay. Will post at buyers cost.
£25.00
Dandm (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Prevent getting your vehicle stuck in mud, ice or snow. New, never used - fortunately.
£20.00
Dandm (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
3 Milenco door locks only 2 months old. Keyed alike, half price, can post if buyer pays carriage.
£65.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
royandsharont
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Rhino Installs
Direct Motorhome Services
“AS