Wild Camping, What, Where And How? (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36503
  • Start date
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
For successful "Off Site" motorhoming I always avoid stopping anywhere I can be seen by house dwellers...

JJ :cool:
Whereas we, on several occasions when visiting friends, have happily but discretely, over-nighted in residential areas!

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
You holiday in your van... I live in mine.

Of course one or two nights outside a friends' house is fine...

Try doing it for six months! :rofl::rofl:

JJ :cool:
Wouldn't dream of it - but it can be seen as another definition of 'wild camping'...! After all Bath and Hove (actually) are both pretty wild...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Where does this notion of not using a campsite equate to being a cheap freeloading tosser. I have all the facilities I need in my van, I pay a premium in road tax, insurance, and MOT to use it on the public road unlike caravans. I move on every day I don't camp, gave that up when I gave up tents. I tour in an expencive second home. I park where it is legal, leave nothing but footprints and take nowt but photographs, I buy fresh produce every day wherever I am. It is my way of spending my leisure time. if you feel you need to pay to park then good luck to you but do not expect everyone to agree with you and be forced to follow suit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back