why

Discussion in 'Bessacarr' started by theresa, Feb 5, 2010.

1. theresa

theresa Read Only Funster

we have a 769 (07) and have found the corners on the oven door are so very sharp , 8 weeks ago i ripped a large chunk out of my leg when i walked by the open oven :cry:. which has still yet to heal ,:cry: so we have spent the first 8 weeks of our stay in spain going to the clinic. the grill door is just as sharp , :Doh::Doh:

2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

mothercare and some of the baby shops do special corner protectors for cookers and cupboards - might be worth a look

3. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

that isnt the point though....
    the oven and grill doors shouldnt be in that condition in the first place.:Angry:

may be worth sending the manufactures/importers an email with pics attached...both the oven door and your wound.

4. theresa

thanks for that . think i will take a look when we get back. :thumb: mind you dont think it will happen again as i look what i am doing now . we have not had the van long and in our other van i had more room in the kitchen . :Blush:

5. theresa

maybe you are right we have photos of both door and leg , think i will get in touch with them on our return home :Angry: