Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
we have a 769 (07) and have found the corners on the oven door are so very sharp , 8 weeks ago i ripped a large chunk out of my leg when i walked by the open oven :cry:. which has still yet to heal ,:cry: so we have spent the first 8 weeks of our stay in spain going to the clinic. the grill door is just as sharp , :Doh::Doh:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
mothercare and some of the baby shops do special corner protectors for cookers and cupboards - might be worth a look

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
mothercare and some of the baby shops do special corner protectors for cookers and cupboards - might be worth a look

that isnt the point though....
the oven and grill doors shouldnt be in that condition in the first place.:Angry:

may be worth sending the manufactures/importers an email with pics attached...both the oven door and your wound.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years

thanks for that . think i will take a look when we get back. :thumb: mind you dont think it will happen again as i look what i am doing now . we have not had the van long and in our other van i had more room in the kitchen . :Blush:

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
that isnt the point though....
the oven and grill doors shouldnt be in that condition in the first place.:Angry:

may be worth sending the manufactures/importers an email with pics attached...both the oven door and your wound.

maybe you are right we have photos of both door and leg , think i will get in touch with them on our return home :Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back