What you should know about me! (2 Viewers)

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
ouch my toebones !

Larry Lloyd, Liverpool football club and England player stood on my foot and crushed my toe in a pub this taught me to never stand behind a giant :shout:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I went back to Zumba today, after a break, and I only managed half an hour.:Sad:

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
stupid boy pfftt

I worked in the best food and grocery store in Liverpool it was called Coopers,and was very famous along the lines of fortnum and mason in 1965 one day I was summoned upstairs to the shop from the basement and was told that I would be promoted to be a coffee roaster ,:Smile: this meant sitting in the shop window watching a gas powered rotating drum and timing the various blends as instructed by the department manager,the roaster a large one became very hot and it was a summers day also very hot, I became very hot and nodded off sitting on a large stool , when I awoke a large crowd were laughing at me through the window the roaster had burnt all the beans and the smoke had filled the shop and the smell went from one end of the street to the other, next day I was given a brown coat and my grey coat was taken away,:Sad: back to the basement you stupid boy :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Whilst Roger was dancing in a dance troop and Griff was trying out for the Olympics. I was safely cocooned in a watery substance, sucking my thumb, until well in to November :roflmto:

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
Before I sold up and hit the road I had 31 rats - pets & fosters, 10 mice, 3 chickens, 3 rabbits, 6 guinea pigs and 3 dogs :Eeek:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I was flying from Biggin Hill to Ellstree and was lost. A very calm sounding lady in a friendly, casual voice asked me to turn right immediately and take a heading Then a minute later, her tone changed to she-devil as she tore me off a strip, by then I had noticed I was about to overfly Heathrow approach:Blush:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I was flying from Biggin Hill to Ellstree and was lost. A very calm sounding lady in a friendly, casual voice asked me to turn right immediately and take a heading Then a minute later, her tone changed to she-devil as she tore me off a strip, by then I had noticed I was about to overfly Heathrow approach:Blush:
You must have turned the wrong way around the M25. I only live a short distance from Elstree I must say I sometimes wonder about the pilots. Surprised my chimneys are still standing.:whatthe:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

Come on Jim, you've been told before. Let Sian use a road atlas instead of just trusting the TomTom :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
my first camping trip was to lulworth cove we found a nice empty field overlooking the cove in which to pitch the tent. When I woke up the next morning we were surrounded by cars, never heard one of them arrive.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
my first camping trip was to lulworth cove we found a nice empty field overlooking the cove in which to pitch the tent. When I woke up the next morning we were surrounded by cars, never heard one of them arrive.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe you were gassed Roger::bigsmile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We walked the West Highland Way for our honeymoon in 1990, staying in tent and carring all our own stuff and its still one of the best holidays we have ever had.

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
me i say things with out thinking a bout it my dad told me to always say what's on your mind ever since iv been in trouble put am big a north and ugly a north to take it

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
My school was run by the Worshipful Company of Brewers and we got beer money every year. 4/6d.:roflmto:

Ivy

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
I have full blown conversations with the dogs and when they don't talk back I answer for them in an appropriate but stupid voice :Eeek: :ROFLMAO:

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
I worked as a medic on pipe laying barges and then the Ekofisk complex in the 70's, health & safety was very minimal at that time. Was on the Alexander Kieland rig 3 months before it capsized, scary :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back