What I-Pad? (1 Viewer)

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Gooney, can you give us a source for that keypad please?

Right Bertie, it's an Anker Ultrathin T320 bluetooth keyboard from Amazon £19.99 reduced from £49.99. Sounds expensive but it really is well made and contains rechargeable batteries from USB lead. Free delivery which came next day.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Right Bertie, it's an Anker Ultrathin T320 bluetooth keyboard from Amazon £19.99 reduced from £49.99. Sounds expensive but it really is well made and contains rechargeable batteries from USB lead. Free delivery which came next day.

Many thanks, I'm getting one tonight!

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
I'm constantly amazed how zombie-like people are when it comes to buying iPads and iPhones. It seems perfectly rational people lose all their common sense when it comes to analysing their tech needs and then making a purchase based on those needs.

Maybe they just like them more.

Isn`t there possibly a launch of new models due soon from Apple? maybe be worth waiting in case they launch a new ipad range.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I always smile when the anti Apple brigade say they will never buy one.

Perhaps they should try them first?

Jun 10, 2011
Yorkshire (nr. Leeds)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011 (so a bit of a newbie)
Maybe they just like them more.

If that is the reason then that's cool, but a LOT of people - the vast majority - are buying iPads because they thing that is what they NEED and they've never even considered anything else.

For most people, who just want to use Facebook, browse the net, do emails, take photos, etc, they can do all of that (and lots more) on a tablet costing a fraction of the price and without tying themselves into the Apple ecosystem.

But of course, if you want someone to hack in and get your access to all your personal files like happened to Jennifer Lawrence and dozens of other stars, then Apple is definitely the way to go.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...nd-other-celebrities-nude-photos-9703142.html

Heck, you can get hacked on Android for a fraction of the price :)

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988

Arrived yesterday, what a doddle to set up. Very pleased with it and seems really well put together. Ta for the heads up Gooney, I haven't seen one as versatile as this and it's already making life a lot easier!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back