watching TV via mobile phone hook up (1 Viewer)

Aug 5, 2012
Southampton
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1981 on and off
Hi 1 of my colleagues uses his phone as a wifi modem to watch tv via a mini USB to HDMI lead. has anyone tried this? If it works then with the filmon app and Netflix we should not need a sat. dish, as long as we have wifi???

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Was told the same but when i tried filmon a post came up from google saying this site is not supported , i could only find films or programs and it wanted to charge for each one ,

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
I pair my iPhone via Bluetooth, which has loads of data allowance to my iPad (when I have a signal) and watch TV on it, works quite well only problem is remembering to un pair them later so as not to use to much data but I mostly read when away in the van and talk to my wife, she seems like a nice woman. (y)

OP
OP
gasman2008
Aug 5, 2012
Southampton
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1981 on and off
Was told the same but when i tried filmon a post came up from google saying this site is not supported , i could only find films or programs and it wanted to charge for each one ,
I have the filmon app, I think the website will only work on a pc

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen Scott

Free Member
Jul 30, 2014
Funster No
MH
Swift Freestyle 590 Year
Exp
5 years
Hi

Like David I pair my I phone to my I pad by Bluetooth. Allows me to watch Final Score, whilst my dear wife watches a fim on the bigger screen. Never missed a World Cup match this way. Have unlimited data usage which prevents nasty costs later.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back