watching TV via mobile phone hook up (1 Viewer)

Aug 5, 2012
Southampton
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1981 on and off
Hi 1 of my colleagues uses his phone as a wifi modem to watch tv via a mini USB to HDMI lead. has anyone tried this? If it works then with the filmon app and Netflix we should not need a sat. dish, as long as we have wifi???

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Was told the same but when i tried filmon a post came up from google saying this site is not supported , i could only find films or programs and it wanted to charge for each one ,

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
I pair my iPhone via Bluetooth, which has loads of data allowance to my iPad (when I have a signal) and watch TV on it, works quite well only problem is remembering to un pair them later so as not to use to much data but I mostly read when away in the van and talk to my wife, she seems like a nice woman. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
gasman2008
Aug 5, 2012
Southampton
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1981 on and off
Was told the same but when i tried filmon a post came up from google saying this site is not supported , i could only find films or programs and it wanted to charge for each one ,
I have the filmon app, I think the website will only work on a pc

Stephen Scott

Free Member
Jul 30, 2014
Funster No
MH
Swift Freestyle 590 Year
Exp
5 years
Hi

Like David I pair my I phone to my I pad by Bluetooth. Allows me to watch Final Score, whilst my dear wife watches a fim on the bigger screen. Never missed a World Cup match this way. Have unlimited data usage which prevents nasty costs later.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back