Victron Venus OS and a Rasberry (4 Viewers)

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Just a quick update.
The Ruuvi temp tags arrived today so I set about adding them into the system. All was good but as I suspected may happen the software forcing the Pi to search for the BT Fogstar connection kept rebooting and I then lost the three temp sensors. Turning BT off and on reset it but it timed out within 5 mins repeatedly and then it lost the Ruuvi connections.
Done a fresh download of Venus onto the Pi without the Fogstar "hack" and all the sensors now work fine. Obviously lost the Fogstar info but I can live without that on the Pi and log in on the App for the info.
Oh well..never mind eh ;-)

Mar 23, 2018
East Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 1995 + 20Yrs a 'Tugger' first.
Just a quick update.
The Ruuvi temp tags arrived today so I set about adding them into the system. All was good but as I suspected may happen the software forcing the Pi to search for the BT Fogstar connection kept rebooting and I then lost the three temp sensors. Turning BT off and on reset it but it timed out within 5 mins repeatedly and then it lost the Ruuvi connections.
Done a fresh download of Venus onto the Pi without the Fogstar "hack" and all the sensors now work fine. Obviously lost the Fogstar info but I can live without that on the Pi and log in on the App for the info.
Oh well..never mind eh ;-)
Where did you source the Ruuvi tag?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back