Two Free Tickets For Motorhome & Caravan Show Birmingham NEC October 2022 (includes the sold out Saturday!) (1 Viewer)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
I’m feeling lucky Karen. Two tickets please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 29, 2020
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since March 2024
One ticket please. With Saturday booked out, this is my chance to go! Cannot go during the week due to work.

Feb 4, 2016
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
10 years
Two tickets please if we are not too late for the draw. 🤞

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Could I try for two tickets please if it's not too late :)

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Courtesy of the media company for the upcoming MC Show https://mcshow.co.uk/ we have 2 free tickets valid for any one day to offer as a competition (y)- please post below to let us know that you wish to enter for 1 or 2 tickets & the winners will be chosen by us (all forum names into a hat 🎩) & forum name or names posted here on Saturday 15 October. Please don't post your full name or contact details as we will only need these from the winners who we will message on the Saturday.
Please note the terms below:
"The tickets are for any one day, single use only, and need to be collected from the press office at the Show. There is a form on the back of the ticket that the winner needs to fill out, in order to validate it. We’d just need to know the full name and a contact for the winner – and if at all possible the day that they would be coming (although not essential). Saturday is sold out, but should they want to come on that day then there’s no issue."

View attachment 674180
Wombles
And the winner is ... lorger who now has a PM :)
well done liger. Nice one Womble

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
And the winner is ... lorger who now has a PM :)
Wombles I’ve sent you a pm, unfortunately due to work commitments there’s a possibility I won’t use them so would rather they went to someone who can.

Apologies to everyone for messing about, we’ve had a major breakdown at work on Friday and I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to attend.

Good luck with the draw and whoever wins can you buy me a morello while you’re there 😂😂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back