Two Free Tickets For Motorhome & Caravan Show Birmingham NEC October 2022 (includes the sold out Saturday!) (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Courtesy of the media company for the upcoming MC Show https://mcshow.co.uk/ we have 2 free tickets valid for any one day to offer as a competition (y)- please post below to let us know that you wish to enter for 1 or 2 tickets & the winners will be chosen by us (all forum names into a hat šŸŽ©) & forum name or names posted here on Saturday 15 October. Please don't post your full name or contact details as we will only need these from the winners who we will message on the Saturday.
Please note the terms below:
"The tickets are for any one day, single use only, and need to be collected from the press office at the Show. There is a form on the back of the ticket that the winner needs to fill out, in order to validate it. Weā€™d just need to know the full name and a contact for the winner ā€“ and if at all possible the day that they would be coming (although not essential). Saturday is sold out, but should they want to come on that day then thereā€™s no issue."

1665150681786.png

Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
put my name in for 2 tickets please.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 30, 2016
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Le voyageur 8.5
Exp
On 3rd van so not a total newbie....
2 tickets please.

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Wales last time I checked.
Funster No
MH
Caravan: Buccaneer
Exp
Caravan before 2000 / Motorhome From 2018 to 22 / Now Caravan again.
If itā€™s free great and much appreciated indeed

Put my username in please, two tickets.

Regards.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
1 for me please .... I dont have any friends...or family who admit to knowing me ..

Apr 7, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLI 580
Exp
Since 2002
Thanks very much for doing this. Youā€™ve gotta be in it to win it. 2 tickets please if I win.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
All responses so far noted (y) - we will be away working for the next week but will catch up properly next Saturday :active:

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Courtesy of the media company for the upcoming MC Show https://mcshow.co.uk/ we have 2 free tickets valid for any one day to offer as a competition (y)- please post below to let us know that you wish to enter for 1 or 2 tickets & the winners will be chosen by us (all forum names into a hat šŸŽ©) & forum name or names posted here on Saturday 15 October. Please don't post your full name or contact details as we will only need these from the winners who we will message on the Saturday.
Please note the terms below:
"The tickets are for any one day, single use only, and need to be collected from the press office at the Show. There is a form on the back of the ticket that the winner needs to fill out, in order to validate it. Weā€™d just need to know the full name and a contact for the winner ā€“ and if at all possible the day that they would be coming (although not essential). Saturday is sold out, but should they want to come on that day then thereā€™s no issue."

View attachment 674180
Oh go on then!

Justus3

Free Member
Jul 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Vivaro conversion
2 tickets please

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun