Third and FINAL shepton badge notification!!!

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by Wildman, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

having had time to think about the ramifications of providing people with badges manufactured by JJ and possibly containing more than a badge (£20 notes no less) and considering his lack of experience in manufacturing same said Items. I feel it only right that the task of delivering badges and collecting the aforementioned cans of John Smiths. should fall to JJ
    Please do not hold me responsible for damage caused by JJ pinning the badges on (Martin especially) nor for any drunken behavior that might arise from trying to clear up all of the cans of john Smiths left by well wishers.
    Written in Stone by the King Killer himself.

2. JJ

JJ Funster

Question to all Funsters.

Can a Marshall/Komandant/King Killer just pass off his duties to another lesser being with no consultation with anyone?

Is this bullying?

JJ

PS... just to remind you all... previously posted by the Marshall Wildman...

"of course if you gave them to me I could have them sorted and handed to people as they arrive. After all I have the list, hee hee"

3. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

if you were a lawyer

JJ if you were a lawyer you would be saying now 'I rest my case your honour'... I think Roger is having a bad hair day today with us all winding him up....

Bob:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

4. Wildman

not bullying, just delegation to the man who knows best.
    Hell I never asked for badges in the first place, hee hee:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

5. 1_man_and_his_dob(lo)

1_man_and_his_dob(lo) Funster

Come on now JJ....the first time I met you, at Malvern, you were walking around with clipboard in hand, filling-in and ticking various boxes and acting as if you knew what you were doing. Don't tell me that was all an act! :RollEyes:

Think of this as a promotion....Roger obviously has confidence in your abilities....I think.

6. slobadoberbob

oh no not a clipboard

I hate to be organised.... please please not a clipboard, back of an envelope will do.

Bob:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

7. JJ

JJ Funster

Wait a minute young Neil !!! :Wink: I protest... The clipboard there was for a "names on badges list" only...(and for comedic effect) under orders from a Higher Being...(may his name be praised) it was nothing to do with organising others into lines or groups or anything official like that !!! :Cool::Cool:

JJ

8. JJ

JJ Funster

Afraid I don't have envelopes... no letter box... sorry

JJ :Rofl1:

9. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

We the conveners of the Badge Stampers and Delivery Union thank our brothers in the Parking and Harassment Union for seeing our point of view and backing down from a blatant but maybe accident trespass on the area served by our members for the last 150 years.

We take pleasure in withdrawing our reluctant threat to picket the event so ably marshalled by our brothers in the Parking and Harrassment Union. And stand solidly with them in our continuing fight with outdated employers who treat our members as second class citizens.

Brothers is is now time to take a broader view. Who drove your members to to take the regrettable of step of wishing to distribute badges as you Park and Harass motorhomers. Who else but the Victorian attitude of our employers who expect us to work all hours for a pittance. It is a disgrace and we need to right this wrong.

I call upon our brothers in the Parking and Harassment Union to act in solidarity with their brothers in the Badge Stampers and Delivery Union and black this event unless our demands are made.

We demand higher wages, shorter hours, full tea breaks, longer paid holidays and a wage related free pension. Until these demands are met in full not a single motorhome will pass our picket line.

10. dellwood33

dellwood33 Read Only Funster

Bull bar just fitted :BigGrin:

11. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Yes absolutely, in fact its a given,:thumb:

12. Douglas

Douglas Read Only Funster

Now the question is, Will there be another scalping in retaliation?????

Doug...

13. Wildman

nope someone already beat me to it, father time I suspect, hee hee:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

14. slobadoberbob

Tea break?

What do you mean Brian? is Roger going to get a longer tea break than me? He already has a longer holiday as he gets there before us other down trod members. Do not know about the pension, but I expect he has one of them already - he has not got a clip board I? just need a visual who I have to run over on the way in.

Oh another day Roger... you will be pleased to know I have to go out this afternoon so cannot be a pain on the site to you.

Bob:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

15. hilldweller

That's exactly my frame of mind as I wrote these two "jokes" remembering the good old days of Red Robbo, the Three Day Week the Glory Days of Great Britain.

Plus ca change, anyone fancy a fly away half term holiday ?

16. Wildman

why Brian have you got a spare pair of wings?:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

17. hilldweller

What a thought - motorhome with fold out wings - WANT.

18. Wildman

are you saying yours does not, how on earth do you manage without them.:Eeek: