Third and FINAL shepton badge notification!!! (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
having had time to think about the ramifications of providing people with badges manufactured by JJ and possibly containing more than a badge (£20 notes no less) and considering his lack of experience in manufacturing same said Items. I feel it only right that the task of delivering badges and collecting the aforementioned cans of John Smiths. should fall to JJ
Please do not hold me responsible for damage caused by JJ pinning the badges on (Martin especially) nor for any drunken behavior that might arise from trying to clear up all of the cans of john Smiths left by well wishers.
Written in Stone by the King Killer himself.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
having had time to think about the ramifications of providing people with badges manufactured by JJ and possibly containing more than a badge (£20 notes no less) and considering his lack of experience in manufacturing same said Items. I feel it only right that the task of delivering badges and collecting the aforementioned cans of John Smiths. should fall to JJ
Please do not hold me responsible for damage caused by JJ pinning the badges on (Martin especially) nor for any drunken behavior that might arise from trying to clear up all of the cans of john Smiths left by well wishers.
Written in Stone by the King Killer himself.

Question to all Funsters.

Can a Marshall/Komandant/King Killer just pass off his duties to another lesser being with no consultation with anyone?

Is this bullying?

JJ

PS... just to remind you all... previously posted by the Marshall Wildman...

"of course if you gave them to me I could have them sorted and handed to people as they arrive. After all I have the list, hee hee"

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
if you were a lawyer

Can a Marshall/Komandant/King Killer just pass off his duties to another lesser being with no consultation with anyone?

Is this bullying?
JJ

"of course if you gave them to me I could have them sorted and handed to people as they arrive. After all I have the list, hee hee"

JJ if you were a lawyer you would be saying now 'I rest my case your honour'... I think Roger is having a bad hair day today with us all winding him up....

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

Is this bullying?
JJ

not bullying, just delegation to the man who knows best.
Hell I never asked for badges in the first place, hee hee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Come on now JJ....the first time I met you, at Malvern, you were walking around with clipboard in hand, filling-in and ticking various boxes and acting as if you knew what you were doing. Don't tell me that was all an act! :RollEyes:

Think of this as a promotion....Roger obviously has confidence in your abilities....I think.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
oh no not a clipboard

Come on now JJ....the first time I met you, at Malvern, you were walking around with clipboard in hand, filling-in and ticking various boxes and acting as if you knew what you were doing. Don't tell me that was all an act! :RollEyes:

Think of this as a promotion....Roger obviously has confidence in your abilities....I think.

I hate to be organised.... please please not a clipboard, back of an envelope will do.

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

Wait a minute young Neil !!! :winky: I protest... The clipboard there was for a "names on badges list" only...(and for comedic effect) under orders from a Higher Being...(may his name be praised) it was nothing to do with organising others into lines or groups or anything official like that !!! :Cool::Cool:

JJ

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I feel it only right that the task of delivering badges and collecting the aforementioned cans of John Smiths. should fall to JJ.

We the conveners of the Badge Stampers and Delivery Union thank our brothers in the Parking and Harassment Union for seeing our point of view and backing down from a blatant but maybe accident trespass on the area served by our members for the last 150 years.

We take pleasure in withdrawing our reluctant threat to picket the event so ably marshalled by our brothers in the Parking and Harrassment Union. And stand solidly with them in our continuing fight with outdated employers who treat our members as second class citizens.

Brothers is is now time to take a broader view. Who drove your members to to take the regrettable of step of wishing to distribute badges as you Park and Harass motorhomers. Who else but the Victorian attitude of our employers who expect us to work all hours for a pittance. It is a disgrace and we need to right this wrong.

I call upon our brothers in the Parking and Harassment Union to act in solidarity with their brothers in the Badge Stampers and Delivery Union and black this event unless our demands are made.

We demand higher wages, shorter hours, full tea breaks, longer paid holidays and a wage related free pension. Until these demands are met in full not a single motorhome will pass our picket line.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9

Is this bullying?

JJ

Yes absolutely, in fact its a given,:thumb:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Now the question is, Will there be another scalping in retaliation?????

Doug...

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Tea break?

We demand higher wages, shorter hours, full tea breaks, longer paid holidays and a wage related free pension. Until these demands are met in full not a single motorhome will pass our picket line.

What do you mean Brian? is Roger going to get a longer tea break than me? He already has a longer holiday as he gets there before us other down trod members. Do not know about the pension, but I expect he has one of them already - he has not got a clip board I? just need a visual who I have to run over on the way in.

Oh another day Roger... you will be pleased to know I have to go out this afternoon so cannot be a pain on the site to you.

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
What do you mean Brian? is Roger going to get a longer tea break than me? He already has a longer holiday as he gets there before us other down trod members.

That's exactly my frame of mind as I wrote these two "jokes" remembering the good old days of Red Robbo, the Three Day Week the Glory Days of Great Britain.

Plus ca change, anyone fancy a fly away half term holiday ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back