LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
What's arranged for the weekend other than fish & chips and Sunday Roast. just want to be sure to bring anything I need. :):):)

Hope this covers it for you @jaygee :)

Friday night is a relax night.. Some folk will have travelled a long way.. So chish and fips for those that ordered them and a drink at the bar ..

Saturday is usually a chill day.. gives folk a chance to chat and find out who is who ( any fights break out see me so I can sell tickets ! :) )
Saturday night is music night.. No idea who or what the music will be yet but def something to dance to
Also on Saturday night is the charity auction.
This relies entirely on everyone generosity not only with the bidding but with what goes on sale :)
Please bring something along to sell.. Can be anything from a box of matches to a .. well anything really !!

Sunday is silly games day, including the dread ( but amazingly popular ! ) moped Grand Prix. I supply the peds, everyone else supplies the laughs ( these things might do as much as 15 mph on a good day and down hill :) )
Sunday evening more music.
Monday is do as you please day, say good bye day for those who are leaving, and for some of us a clear up day !

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Just had a thought, I don't actually know where the rally is, I'm guessing it's near a rugby club and it's in Thetford, I'm just hoping it's not in the car park of the toilet manufacturing plant :D2.

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
Just had a thought, I don't actually know where the rally is, I'm guessing it's near a rugby club and it's in Thetford, I'm just hoping it's not in the car park of the toilet manufacturing plant :D2.

It's in the rugby club .

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
LO
LOL !!
No.. it is in England not Germany !
Post code is IP24 1LZ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009

Here are the sat nav coordinetts for the rugby club 52.448087, 0.727454

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
we will be bringing our two grandchildren aged 2 & 41/2 with us for their first motor home outing. was just wondering if anyone else will have children there? not worried about the 2 year old but the 4 yr old would like some new friends to play with :)

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
we will be bringing our two grandchildren aged 2 & 41/2 with us for their first motor home outing. was just wondering if anyone else will have children there? not worried about the 2 year old but the 4 yr old would like some new friends to play with :)
I believe there are a few younger ones going to be there :)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000

(y)(y)

Our Matty (11) and Lucy (9 going on 19) will be there...
Veteran funsters and rally kids.. Just find my West brom flag and your problems will be sorted..
WARNING... !! DONT FEED LUCY... She is like a stray, you wont get rid of her.. :rofl::rofl:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Cheque. Sent but not on list?
Very definately booked in and you should have your entry code now ..

Re list.. Not sure of what list you mean ??

Bootneck

Free Member
Sep 19, 2009
Herts
Funster No
MH
Class2
Exp
8yrs
Very definately booked in and you should have your entry code now ..

Re list.. Not sure of what list you mean ??
list of attendees at top

Aug 15, 2015
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
Since 2015
Thought we'd shown added our names to the list, but can't find it now. Is there still room for us?

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Thought we'd shown added our names to the list, but can't find it now. Is there still room for us?
Yes.. No problems :)

I will send you a message with all the details of how to book.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back