The dreadful blue lights (on the fridge...) (1 Viewer)

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Can I just bring you all back in the room!!
The world is in chaos,our country is now in the hands of mad people and you are debating blue lights???
Please read the news and horror people are facing

Looks you have logged onto the wrong forum me old fruit, time to toddle onto another forum more to your taste.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
The world is in chaos,our country is now in the hands of mad people and you are debating blue lights???

There are enough discussions about all that on the BBC to suit even you, we on Fun, talk about the important things of life! :LOL:

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
There's always gharrrstly things going on in the world, I can't do anything about it so I don't worry about it šŸ˜Ž

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Clareyb999

Free Member
Oct 25, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin SPB
Maybe we're supposed to be dragged by these shiny lights back to wakefulness regularly to feel secure that the fridge is working? I have an AA powered CO monitor that flashes every several minutes with a green light and am happy to see it- though it reminds me I need a mattress topper for the lower bed cos why am I awake?!!
Mine goes into the bathroom at night.. Itā€™s like a disco without music (until the battery starts to fade)!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back