Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
We've had our weekend or should I say Graham has. Been to the NEC today, had a good day seeing old colleagues from Goodalls Caravans, most now work for Lowdham in Huddersfield, did make me home sick :cry:. Back to work tomorrow and no day off again until the 5th when its the Dinghy show at Alexandra Palace :thumb:

Dale

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
At the beginning of the week, we were hoping to get to Smudger and haleylulu's get together, at the Victoria pub, Coalville, Leics. However, as well as Rita's hairdressing appointment being changed for Friday lunchtime, and our friends cancelling Thursday night in favour of Friday night, it now turns out that we could have gone to the pub meet after all, as the hairdresser has cancelled at the last minute, as did our friends for last night. :Angry:
So, that's us stuck at home. :Sad:
Just because some folks don't go away for the weekend, they obviously think that the rest of us don't either. :Doh:

For those who are away, enjoy. :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock.

P.S. Come on ye French. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
carpit shoping because:

Last night I was prepring strawberrys with a boning knife ( I know) and droped it, it went through my foot just on the edge below my little toe

IT LOOKED LIKE MONTY PYTHON, the was blood every where, it was spurting out, swmbo was panicing, two hours in AA later, we return to a murder sceen from hell. :Eeek:

It was only a little 1cm cut, but the "bloody" carpits knacked

for those going away ENJOY

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We are at the CCC in Devizes. Nice pub within 30 minutes walk .
:thumb

What pub is that ? The Three Magpies is only just up road-we're having Sun lunch there ::bigsmile:

Mike.

Hi Mike, it is The Barge Inn. Right on the canal. Go out of the site and turn right. Walk along the canal for about 25 minutes then you will spot it on the other side of the canal. Over the bridge and decent (if pricey) beer awaits.

Cheers

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Blazing sun here... main man away in Spain... I am off to Quinta Majay :)Wink:) forecast ... sun all weekend...

...not all perfect though... having trouble with my mobile internet :cry:

might not be able to connect from QMJ.

JJ

Man plans and God laughes...

2.00pm yesterday I pop into the office to say bye bye for the weekend and (I can still hear myself...) I asked...

"Need any help before I go?"

I didn't know there were 1200 dvds to post out... :Doh:

Got to Quinta Majay at 7.30pm...

JJ :Cool:

No internet last night but, touch wood, seems ok now...

Attachments

• dvd posting.jpg
    dvd posting.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 15

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back