Table rail and LPG tank

Discussion in 'Top Tips & Tricks' started by Jsalcar, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Jsalcar

Jsalcar

Hi.
    We are new in this forum. Hopefully this is posted in the right place.
    We have a flash 03 and the table rail clips that stops the table from sliding from side to side are now broken, I have tried to source a new rail on the internet without success, I think it is a ST.LA (see attached pic) Does anyone know where we can get one of theses please? We have found many different rails but not this model.
    Another thing is that the previous owners replaced the spare wheel with a LPG tank, which works great and no need to carry a gas bottle. Does anyone know how to find out the gas level in the tank? It doesn´t seem to have a way to monitor this.

Thank you all in adavnace.

J

Attached Files:

2. Speve

Speve Funster

Welcome I'm sure someone will be along who can help soon enjoy the fun.:HelloThere::welcome4:

3. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Funster

Hi,
    I had a Fixed LPG tank fitted by Autogas2000 of Thirk, They are a very reliable company , the tank they fitted has a gauge behind the shield. Not a problem as they also wired it to a gauge on the dash. So it operates like a fuel gauge. I refill the LPG tank when it get below a quarter full. Best see whats on your tank and then find out what options you have.
    Did you get the official documentation showing the manufacturers details of the tank, and when it was fitted and when last inspected?

4. andy63

andy63 Funster

Hi and welcome.. can't help with table leg other than to say try the nearest dealer..and only have a suggestion on the leg tank..
    Do you know who fitted it.. there are often facilities for a remote level gauges on dash say... but if that facility exists it usually works off a gauge on the tank sometimes behind a cover plate ,so have a close look at tank if you haven't already..I'd be surprised if there wasn't some sort of indicator somewhere on tank around the valve..
    Andy