Status
Not open for further replies.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Is this the same Suzie Q on Facebook , Susie ?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000592158730#!/group.php?gid=95147666651&v=info&ref=search

Suzie Q is a world-renowned pole dancer, Burlesque performer and aerial artist. The Penthouse Pet, former Miss Nude Australia (featured on the SBS documentary "Best Undressed") and winner of the reality TV series "Erotic Star" is Miss Pole Dance NSW 2008, 2009 and 2010 and has been a placegetter in Miss Pole Dance Australia since the competition's inception in 2005. The host of Sexpo in Australia and South Africa she is best known for her highly characterized and entertaining pole routines and firmly believes "Its not what you do on a pole - Its how you do it!". Toby J is a former Australian Sports Acrobatic Champion with over five years experience in flying trapeze. His love of the aerial arts led him to try double trapeze with Suzie and the pair now perform as the aerial and acrobatic duo "Allure". Allure are finalists in the "Open Pairs" division of the Asia Pacific Pole Dance Championships which will be held in Brisbane in August 2010.

Methinks you are a wind up ...

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Is this the same Suzie Q on Facebook , Susie ?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...!/group.php?gid=95147666651&v=info&ref=search

Suzie Q is a world-renowned pole dancer, Burlesque performer and aerial artist. The Penthouse Pet, former Miss Nude Australia (featured on the SBS documentary "Best Undressed") and winner of the reality TV series "Erotic Star" is Miss Pole Dance NSW 2008, 2009 and 2010 and has been a placegetter in Miss Pole Dance Australia since the competition's inception in 2005. The host of Sexpo in Australia and South Africa she is best known for her highly characterized and entertaining pole routines and firmly believes "Its not what you do on a pole - Its how you do it!". Toby J is a former Australian Sports Acrobatic Champion with over five years experience in flying trapeze. His love of the aerial arts led him to try double trapeze with Suzie and the pair now perform as the aerial and acrobatic duo "Allure". Allure are finalists in the "Open Pairs" division of the Asia Pacific Pole Dance Championships which will be held in Brisbane in August 2010.

Methinks you are a wind up ...

More [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBgv9Kj-NGg&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2P0TexJ5Vs&feature=related[/ame]

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sorry guys... but I think we have been 'had' :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Don,t suppose you like fishing ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Link Removed

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
you may have Jim, I never had the pleasure, hee hee, but did think it strange to see same video listed as french contest and australian contest. ah well we can all dream, hee hee.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Don,t suppose you like fishing ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Link Removed

hmm does involve using a pole ... ? :roflmto:

4211-Boy-Holding-A-Fish-And-Fishing-Pole-Clipart.jpg

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Ok, hands up! It is motorhome FUN isn't it ::bigsmile:

Thought I would make an unforgettable entrance to the forum :ROFLMAO:

Sorry if I got any expectations up, but I am sure it passed the time this afternoon.

Just arrived in Battle, there is a chippie van here!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Ok, hands up! It is motorhome FUN isn't it ::bigsmile:

Thought I would make an unforgettable entrance to the forum :ROFLMAO:

Sorry if I got any expectations up, but I am sure it passed the time this afternoon.

Just arrived in Battle, there is a chippie van here!

yip.. nice one .. had us all going for a minute :roflmto:

you certainly won't be forgotten :winky:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
bugger, there goes my little sideline in knife sharpening

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
:cry:What a let down, just when I thought there was much more to discover in this motorhoming lark, oh well just touring and the rallies to look forward to!:tears:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Again apologies ladies and gents, I am sure some wives were wondering what their husbands had been doing all day on the computer ::bigsmile:

I am a genuine new motorhomer and do have a Swift Kontiki 645 so looking forward to learning loads from you all. I look forward to my first forum meet and all that entails :Smile:

Well done for sussing me out as I hadn't got an exit strategy and am pretty rubbish on a pole dressed up or otherwise, so you have saved me having to dress as a woman and try and carry it off :ROFLMAO:

Have a great weekend. :thumb:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Oh! I popped into Johns Cross motorhomes on my way here, it was just after 5.30pm and I knew they would be shutting up but wanted a quick idea of what was there and whether to pop in on Sunday, anyway I was greeted by a salesman who shouted over "we are closed", nothing less, nothing more.

Call me old fashioned but I am looking at spending a large sum of money on a new motorhome when I find the right one for me, do these people actually realise they could be losing potential customers with that kind of attitude, if I was the boss and found out I had lost a potential good lead I would kick arses.

Peter take note, I think a course in how to treat customers is required by some staff, it wouldn't take a moment to have a quick chat, mention opening hours and perhaps dish out a business card as I was on the forecourt. All your hard work in marketing on here could all be lost.

Not having a go as it may seem, just stating plain facts.

So do I go on Sunday or go somewhere else where attitudes are better?

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
After closing time on Sunday (4pm) and in the car park, who knows:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regretably you will not have the undoubted pleasure of my company as I will not be there due to a prior committment on a Kontiki 615 ::bigsmile:

Peter

reckon hes fitting poles in kontikis as a sideline

Last edited:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I rang Peter at 4:0AM for some ferret anti-dandruff pills and some haemorrhoids pills for the dog and guess what, he didn’t have them either... At least we was polite when he said Bugger off Mr ShiftZZ.

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Oh! I popped into Johns Cross motorhomes on my way here, it was just after 5.30pm and I knew they would be shutting up but wanted a quick idea of what was there and whether to pop in on Sunday, anyway I was greeted by a salesman who shouted over "we are closed", nothing less, nothing more.

I havn't met Peter and as I am into American RV's it is unlikly he will sell me a motor home.

To be honest having read many of his post's on here I don't think he will be to happy that you were dealt with in that way, if you were one of my customers and any of my staff did that they woud be very close to a P45.

By the way I don't sell motor homes either we are a LGV/HGV training company.

Welcome to fun loved the wind up, but was reduced to tears with laughter by ShiftZZ feret and pole thanks for that shift.

All the best Rick

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I havn't met Peter and as I am into American RV's it is unlikly he will sell me a motor home.

To be honest having read many of his post's on here I don't think he will be to happy that you were dealt with in that way, if you were one of my customers and any of my staff did that they woud be very close to a P45.

By the way I don't sell motor homes either we are a LGV/HGV training company.

Welcome to fun loved the wind up, but was reduced to tears with laughter by ShiftZZ feret and pole thanks for that shift.

All the best Rick

Thanks Mum!:thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Hi Rick,

As it happened, there were five members of staff at the dealership until 7-30pm on Friday night and the Sales Office door was open all the time, although the Accessory shop doors were locked.

They included the General Manager Gill Jones, the accessory shop manager Darren and and three other members, none of them spoke to anybody and certainly would not have made that comment under any circumstances.

Peter

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
On a serious note, I for one have nothing but praise for Peter and Johns Cross Motorhomes. I have over the years dealt with a number of dealers and two spring to mind as being above the rest,

Broadlane at Kenilworth & Daventry

Johns Cross Motorhomes.

I have also dealt with a number of Cowboys, one in particular outside Leicester...

Before anyone asks, no I did not take up Peter's offer of 15% discount, I paid what he asked as I thought it was a good price, considering the free fitting.

Sermon over....

ShiftZZ

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Hi Rick,

As it happened, there were five members of staff at the dealership until 7-30pm on Friday night and the Sales Office door was open all the time, although the Accessory shop doors were locked.

They included the General Manager Gill Jones, the accessory shop manager Darren and and three other members, none of them spoke to anybody and certainly would not have made that comment under any circumstances.

Peter

Peter, get your head out of the sand mate, what I said was the truth, I had no reason to lie. Anyway I went back today, nobody in sight at the vehicle sales, looked in about 8 vans but disgusted at the state of some of them, shoddy and pieces missing even on new ones, anyway nobody spoke to us. Went to the shop, miserable staff, downstairs was half organised upstairs a complete shambles of stuff laying about and scattered over the floor with vast amounts of stock everywhere. If you want me to go there tomorrow and take pictures and post them I will! When I returned to the camp site I spoke to others who had been today and said it was a shambles. Sorry but I will not be using Johns Cross for my next motorhome.

If anyone thinks I am lying just go there tomorrow and you can see for
yourself. In fact I may just go there tomorrow and video my experience if I am being called a liar and post it with pictures!

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Peter, get your head out of the sand mate, what I said was the truth, I had no reason to lie. Anyway I went back today, nobody in sight at the vehicle sales, looked in about 8 vans but disgusted at the state of some of them, shoddy and pieces missing even on new ones, anyway nobody spoke to us. Went to the shop, miserable staff, downstairs was half organised upstairs a complete shambles of stuff laying about and scattered over the floor with vast amounts of stock everywhere. If you want me to go there tomorrow and take pictures and post them I will! When I returned to the camp site I spoke to others who had been today and said it was a shambles. Sorry but I will not be using Johns Cross for my next motorhome.

If anyone thinks I am lying just go there tomorrow and you can see for
yourself. In fact I may just go there tomorrow and video my experience if I am being called a liar and post it with pictures!

Havent got a clue what your game is but you want to change you van after spending this on it? £6k would not have bought half of what you are supposed to have spent.

Well I paid good money for mine fully loaded, well I thought it was but I the first week I bought it spent another £6k or so on nonsense, I don't know where it all went but here are some bits I spent it on:

Full heavy drive away awning
Lightweight drive away awning
Ground sheets x 3 (diifferent types)
New XC Camping tyres
New cab radio
Full alarm
10" or so DVD tv
15" DVD tv
TV brackets & fitting
Full service & cam belt
Wow motor tune
K&N air filter
Cruise control
External shower point
External gas BBQ point
Gas check
External 240v outlet for awning
Reverse polarity switch
Cadac BBQ
Xtend & Climb ladder
Foldable bucket
Battery booster pack (heavy duty)
Refit of satellite controls
Foldable portable 62w solar panel to supplement existing 80w roof panel
Portable awning ceramic heater
Awning lighting
Full set of Alloy wheels
Full valet & polish
Awning furniture (4 chairs, tables by Lafuma)
Bedding
Clutch claw
Tidying up of reversing camera wires
New plastic end caps for side panels
New grill
Silver screen thermal cover and summer one way see through screen
New external facias for Dometic grills
Summer (beach) set of Turtle mats for interior
Waeco 80ltr freezer 12/240v
Waeco CDF25 freezer
iPad
Wifi
3,500w portable suitcase generator
Wind breaks x 4
Microwave
Awning curved adjustable centre rafter
3rd 110amp leisure battery
3 x cycles & accessories
Full winter cover
Membership of Caravan club
Refurb of tow ball & electrics
Thule tow ball fitting bicycle rack (used flat as a base for m/cycle) for 3rd bike when no m/cycle
Full internal change to LED lighting

And the list goes on, that is just what has sprung to mind and I am sure I
spent more than mentioned, just trying to come to terms with the ready to go
van I bought and how on earth I found all of this 'necessary' extra stuff I needed.

So never think you have everything, even today I had to buy more rock pegs as we are on a gravel pitch.

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
I suspect this is not such a friendly wind up after all. A very odd post. I have never been to JC Motorhomes but they have helped me on several occasions. I have bought few bits from them and Peter and his teams advice have been second to none. One of his guys talked me through fixing my water pump whilst on site when we first got the van on our first trip. He saved our holiday and they didnt even charge me for the help.

I find it hard to believe that a team that everyone raves about and who have been very helpful to me would treat you like you said.

I suspect there is something sinister about this post. IT just doesnt seem right to me. Whats your real gripe?

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Peter, my game was to buy an older motorhome, try it out and decide what I wanted in a new one. If you look you will see most of what I bought is transferable and initial costs of getting motor homing, the rest was on bringing what I bought to an exceptional standard as that is how I like things.

Unfortunately from what I have seen today I am far better keeping what I have, the state of some of the motor homes for £60k plus is appalling.

As to how much I spent, you are probably right, but I am not into penny counting, I just knew it was quite a lot considering I bought one 'ready to go', and have learnt a lot and enjoyed the project.

I still have an enormous amount to learn and am looking forward to some of the forum meets to exchange knowledge and ideas.

Anyway I have mentioned my Johns Cross experience and as far as I am concerned have nothing more to say on the matter, people can make upbtheir own minds, but I don't like being called a liar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back