Silver Screens of Cleckheaton - great service!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by milliethehymer, Apr 1, 2016.

1. milliethehymer

milliethehymer Funster

After a couple on condensation filled mornings, decided that we really needed some external screens for Millie. A bit of research on this site pointed us in the right direction!

So I got in touch with Silver Screens by email and got a price a couple of weeks ago.

Yesterday mid morning I rang them to place the order, but the screens were not in stock and they needed to make them. By 3pm I'd had a call to say they were ready, and I arranged to pick them up this morning (they are maybe 40mins drive from us).

So in less than 24 hours, the order was placed, the screens made, and collected and at home awaiting a trail fitting.

Great people to deal with, got lots of good advice, and overall a massive thumbs up to them from me(y)

Looking forward now to trying them out for real at Peterbough

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hils and Glenns

Hils and Glenns Funster

I can second that. We got great service from them too. Especially as they had to create a new pattern for our van. It fits well and has solved the condensation problem. I did think they were expensive but when I saw the work that went into it, I think its worth it. They have an ingenious way of fitting to out hymer too.

3. 2spritelyislanders

2spritelyislanders Funster

:smiley: Second your comments, ordered ours today and they are going to get them to us next week in time for our trip to France and they don't charge for delivery to the island, a bonus for us :smiley: Great service :smiley:

4. andrewjw

andrewjw Funster

Plus one...they are really on the button.(y)

5. DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe Funster Life Member

Pretty much the same experience as we had with them.

....and really easy to fit very snugly