Silver Screens of Cleckheaton - great service! (1 Viewer)

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
After a couple on condensation filled mornings, decided that we really needed some external screens for Millie. A bit of research on this site pointed us in the right direction!

So I got in touch with Silver Screens by email and got a price a couple of weeks ago.

Yesterday mid morning I rang them to place the order, but the screens were not in stock and they needed to make them. By 3pm I'd had a call to say they were ready, and I arranged to pick them up this morning (they are maybe 40mins drive from us).

So in less than 24 hours, the order was placed, the screens made, and collected and at home awaiting a trail fitting.

Great people to deal with, got lots of good advice, and overall a massive thumbs up to them from me(y)

Looking forward now to trying them out for real at Peterbough

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
I can second that. We got great service from them too. Especially as they had to create a new pattern for our van. It fits well and has solved the condensation problem. I did think they were expensive but when I saw the work that went into it, I think its worth it. They have an ingenious way of fitting to out hymer too.

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
After a couple on condensation filled mornings, decided that we really needed some external screens for Millie. A bit of research on this site pointed us in the right direction!

So I got in touch with Silver Screens by email and got a price a couple of weeks ago.

Yesterday mid morning I rang them to place the order, but the screens were not in stock and they needed to make them. By 3pm I'd had a call to say they were ready, and I arranged to pick them up this morning (they are maybe 40mins drive from us).

So in less than 24 hours, the order was placed, the screens made, and collected and at home awaiting a trail fitting.

Great people to deal with, got lots of good advice, and overall a massive thumbs up to them from me(y)

:smiley: Second your comments, ordered ours today and they are going to get them to us next week in time for our trip to France and they don't charge for delivery to the island, a bonus for us :smiley: Great service :smiley:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

andrewjw

Free Member
Oct 23, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
La Strada Regent L
Exp
20 years plus
Plus one...they are really on the button.(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

Pretty much the same experience as we had with them.

....and really easy to fit very snugly

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back