Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Just received our three skins and very nice they are too.
They will be road tested next week.

And they've all got a Baaaaaaaa code on the back
:LOL:.....ours are in the north west according to the tracking id:xeek:.....
Hope they're ok.....we haven't got the van either - she's in for service.

Franck

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
13 years
Mine are in Madrid, should be here soon!

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
I have fancied a sheepskin seat cover for some time. We have Ford seats with integrated headrests and one armrest (!) - do you think we will need 3 skins as suggested by Mr. Mousy?

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I have fancied a sheepskin seat cover for some time. We have Ford seats with integrated headrests and one armrest (!) - do you think we will need 3 skins as suggested by Mr. Mousy?
You might be as well measuring your seats and compare that against the skins befor deciding.

Our 3 have arrived this afternoon:) hardly any weight to them and beautifully soft......Boris thoroughly examined the box(y)
image.jpg

Just need to get the van back from Camper UK:D

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
@Debs did you get three to cut one to make a seat?

.....or do you really spoil your dogs? :xgrin:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@Debs did you get three to cut one to make a seat?

.....or do you really spoil your dogs? :xgrin:
The intention is to cut one.......á la Mousy.......and if I can pluck up courage:eek:
If we were spoiling them I would have bought 4:xwink:
Can't believe how lightweight they feel, not what I was expecting at all

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Do they smell of sheep? My wife recently bought a jumper / cardigan from Chatsworth Christmas market. Lovely jumper and at £20 she couldn't pass it up :xdoh:. The thing is she smells like and old ewe as i found out in the car yesterday, hopefully it wears off.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Do they smell of sheep? My wife recently bought a jumper / cardigan from Chatsworth Christmas market. Lovely jumper and at £20 she couldn't pass it up :xdoh:. The thing is she smells like and old ewe as i found out in the car yesterday, hopefully it wears off.
I imagine that there are quite a few senior Funsters that smell like an old ewe without having to spend twenty quid on a nice woolly jumper............ :whistle2:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
The intention is to cut one.......á la Mousy.......and if I can pluck up courage:eek:
If we were spoiling them I would have bought 4:xwink:
Can't believe how lightweight they feel, not what I was expecting at all
Thanks Debs........

.......poor dogs. I'm reporting you to the RSPCA :xwink:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision

Can't say as I've smelt a sheep personally :ROFLMAO: (I'm sure there are some on here who could answer:LOL:)

However, the dogs were certainly interested before the box was even opened:xgrin:.

Good luck with the jumper, just be careful in the rain, hope it doesn't act like when dogs get wet and the smell intensifies:xeek::xeek::xeek:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Can't say as I've smelt a sheep personally :ROFLMAO: (I'm sure there are some on here who could answer:LOL:)

However, the dogs were certainly interested before the box was even opened:xgrin:.

Good luck with the jumper, just be careful in the rain, hope it doesn't act like when dogs get wet and the smell intensifies:xeek::xeek::xeek:
Reminds me of our old Springer.........got her home as an 8 week old pup and she made a bee line for the sheepskin rug and dragged it across the floor in front of the fire and promptly laid down and went to sleep

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I imagine that there are quite a few senior Funsters that smell like an old ewe without having to spend twenty quid on a nice woolly jumper............ :whistle2:
Who do you have in mind?:nerd:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
You might be as well measuring your seats and compare that against the skins befor deciding.

Our 3 have arrived this afternoon:) hardly any weight to them and beautifully soft......Boris thoroughly examined the box(y)View attachment 85404
Just need to get the van back from Camper UK:D

We havnt had ours
delivered yet @Debs :(

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
We havnt had ours
delivered yet Debs :(
Delivery was a bit, well, quirky for want of a better word Kate. When I checked the track & trace this morning it showed as loaded for delivery at the Nottingham depot at 05.22. Les has been in all day. I checked again when I got back & it showed delivered at 12.15 to a neighbour:doh:.
They hadn't even been here, our 'neighbour' is the corner shop so I reckon the driver just went straight there, we didn't even have a card left.
What does the track & trace show for yours?

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Delivery was a bit, well, quirky for want of a better word Kate. When I checked the track & trace this morning it showed as loaded for delivery at the Nottingham depot at 05.22. Les has been in all day. I checked again when I got back & it showed delivered at 12.15 to a neighbour:doh:.
They hadn't even been here, our 'neighbour' is the corner shop so I reckon the driver just went straight there, we didn't even have a card left.
What does the track & trace show for yours?
it shows it was collected at inverness by customer ? i will be ringing them tomorrow . we were a bit later ordering in the day than you so perhaps it will come tomorrow.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Dawn still not keen on these, but I might get some - ahem - for the "Rust2Rome" Mercedes as son in law and myself rather like them.....

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@Ambilkate could be, perhaps they didn't collect as planned on Friday (weather, like you say) but they have it now....I found that it updates as well, some of the times & entries are different now to what they've shown when I checked before.
I reckon they just like to keep us on our toes:xwink:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Let's see who the dogs chase...........
You know, I keep thinking you're Mrs P.....didn't she have that avatar during dipuck of the day month last year????:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back