Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2013
Llanelli
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840
Exp
First moho 11/2013, second 11/2014 current from 09/2019.
As we have only just bought them we have not used them a great deal - so I don't know how well the backrest part will stay in place.
Good idea about the elastic straps.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Have you folks sewn straps onto the sheepskins to hold them in place, or do they just grip the seat and stay there?

We have found no need for strings ties or anything, they just wrap them selves around the seats and stay in place.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
missed it nothing on website now
:(
Thats what I've just been looking for as well Kate.....wonder if it might be worth talking to them tomorrow, worse they can do is say no.

Apr 15, 2015
Whitchurch, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E-Line 50
Exp
Since May 2011
Ordered mine last night... 3 natural white large ones.
Forgot to order the brush, so 'phoned the company this morning to add it to the order, and spoke to a very helpful lady called Laura.

Hopefully will have them in time for the next trip in a couple of weeks.

Thanks to all contributors for the helpful information.

Mike.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Just Ordered ours :) the 20% discount is on till the end of December :) fantastic company spoke to a girl named Laura . told her we may get a meet up there may be a good idea what do you think funsters :) ? We will definitely be going when we do Scotland next x
Kate

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Just Ordered ours :) the 20% discount is on till the end of December :) fantastic company spoke to a girl named Laura . told her we may get a meet up there may be a good idea what do you think funsters :) ? We will definitely be going when we do Scotland next x
Kate
Ooooo like the sound of that Kate.....tie it in with the whiskey & seafood trails and walk some of those fantastic beaches I've seen pics of = heaven:inlove:

And we still have The Falkirk Wheel & Kelpies on the list.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Ooooo like the sound of that Kate.....tie it in with the whiskey & seafood trails and walk some of those fantastic beaches I've seen pics of = heaven:inlove:

And we still have The Falkirk Wheel & Kelpies on the list.[/QUOTE

]The Falkirk Wheel & Kelpies on the list for us as well whiskey & seafood know you are talking lol where do we start we want to do most of the islands as well :)

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Just ordered 3 large silver grey - 20% discount and free carriage! Nothing wrong with that :clap::clap:

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
Right that's it, spend for this year over. Just ordered 2 large natural whites and large slicker brush ( thanks Scotjimland ) to go with the dash cam and tyre pals.
Great savings on all and a very big thank you to all for the help with the discount codes as the sky skins brush and large wash all for £97.

Sep 5, 2010
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Always - off and on
Anyone thinking or Falkirk Wheel for this year with kiddies - Santa has arrived.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I have found that 1 large skin is sufficient to cover both the back and seat of a standard cab seat. If you are looking at rear seats then obviously I can't help as all down to layout if individual van. My front seats have the adjustable head rests and I just trap the skin under the h.rest. Works for me.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Dawn is not enthused about these but I like them. We have Aguti seats in the front and it seems that it might be a bit challenging to secure them in place, with no separate headrests

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
If i wanted to cover the seats and backs would i need to buy four skins ?:)
The large one we have at the moment only covers the back of our Hymer passenger seat it is a high back on our hymer we need to look at which one we would need to cover the actual seat base .
So do we.............
Summer or winter?
Both of those are on our bucket list too. Let us know when you are thinking of going.

We will give this some serious thought ;)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Kate @Ambilkate, if you are just looking at something for the base of the seat you could consider the pet skins. There are a couple of sizes and may well fit.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Dawn is not enthused about these but I like them. We have Aguti seats in the front and it seems that it might be a bit challenging to secure them in place, with no separate headrests

we have same seats, and I thought I'd need to sew a strap or elastic at the top to hold them.. but not required, the cling onto the seats no problem..

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
we have same seats, and I thought I'd need to sew a strap or elastic at the top to hold them.. but not required, the cling onto the seats no problem..

Does anyone know if they would cling to leather seats without straps or elastic?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back