LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
You just say it's Motorhome Fun and there is a discount , don't forget to say it's for Motorhome seats, makes a difference to th size.

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
I seem to recall these were very trendy in the 70s. Not sure I'd want one now, aren't they a bit hot.
Wool keeps you cool in hot weather and warm in cold :) We have wool duvets and use the same duvet throughout the whole year.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
image.png
So do you cover the whole seat or just the base? And how does it stay put of the back is covered?

We have had ours for quite a few years, they have been washed, and came up well., we have ours just on the back of the seats, they stay up on their own, some cut one in half as seat covers I know @Mousy has done that, and @triclops have them in a stunning steel grey they look great. Ours are just natural.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
We got one of ours from Dunelm Mill. They have them in various sizes (single, twin, quad) and in various colours.

I found mine at a car boot, for a tenner!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You can use some braces (the type you'd use with a pair of trousers) to keep them on the seats ... I can't have sheep skins though as I can stand wool ... can't wear it or touch it as I come out in a rash! :cautious:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back